PDA

View Full Version : Rep Ya Endz!

ruddegger
07-10-06, 11:11 PM
Aight this has nothing to do with the Channel U competition, basically rep where in the UK you from and fill the rest of the board in with whats goin on with the music in your area...

Example

Endz : South West
Music Scene : Drum & Bass mainly, but theres some hot hip hop about, a while back an artist from bristol was on anotha as unsigned hype (Cam) shits hot

Really just wonderin where everyone in the uks from

doodydean
07-10-06, 11:18 PM
Endz : North East Lincs
Music Scene : Shocking..well basically its all pop/dance .. weve got a few hip hoppers and even a local mc...who i have to add aint too bad but still he aint too good either...only times the scene is hot is when i have my own music on haha

DJC
07-11-06, 10:27 AM
Endz: Liverpool
Scene: Well it aint nothink huge....we got all the liverpool MC's blowin it up and we got love for the whole of teh UK music scene but thats only from a point of view of a undergroudn fan...cuz liverpool we really multi-racial....thats why we got capital of culture award...so we get alot of different music breakin out her! but the UK scene is real big here...but so is the Scouse Club MC'in...anyone wants any of that jsut ask me and ill hook u up!

BIG.UK.
07-11-06, 03:12 PM
morth east wtf tht bout lol ,north west man NORTH WEST! ho and cam is hot lol.

the scene: well we get some nice rappers garage mcs all sorts round here we just rule da game lol.... we got some1 called flame i think and some nice mc's dat stay street.

chinaman
07-13-06, 03:00 PM
london north weezie nw 2,
home of a few mcs, garage

BIG.UK.
07-13-06, 08:34 PM
yo i noticed chester feild cats aint postin here lol, it be like

chesterfield
no 1 comes form here

doodydean
07-13-06, 08:40 PM
ive notiched that quite a lot of uk cats havent even posted shit in this whole section, none of them know the uk scene and are too busy riding the us rappers dicks

BIG.UK.
07-13-06, 08:49 PM
true true, i been uk flow fo time doh, since i got into rap and discovered a scene behind garage i been on it.. US is good thou but uk is sik lol

DJC
07-13-06, 08:57 PM
ive notiched that quite a lot of uk cats havent even posted shit in this whole section, none of them know the uk scene and are too busy riding the us rappers dicks

Wordizzle :pimp:

They say theyrep the UK but they dont give a shit about theyre own scene...thats some bullshit! the only one of them ive seen postin in here is benjr...and that was mostly to beef wit big lol!

BIG.UK.
07-13-06, 09:01 PM
lmao :D
its just me u D den lmao..

DJC
07-13-06, 09:07 PM
lampshade, 50 cent & Rudd all have a part in the section aswell tho cuz they post in ere daily...we need a way to get more people to post...cuz if u look down at the ratio of posts to views theres alot of people veiwin but hardly neway posts...DD u rekon there anythink to help the people that view and dont post to actually post? PM if u got any ideas man...

ruddegger
07-13-06, 09:11 PM
yeah there gotta be more UK heads round herr..

DJC
07-13-06, 09:18 PM
^^^^word...we need more attention in ere...i know there was a few on the old anotha before we switched boards and they aint bin on ever sice we changed the board and they wouldve loved this shit in all!

Fletcha
07-13-06, 09:25 PM
Chesterfield: Quite a few bands of the Arctic Monkeys mould (who are from Sheffield, 8 miles away), but the hip-hop scene here is non-existant

doodydean
07-14-06, 05:10 AM
there is about 5 cats on anotha alone that are from chesterfield that never have ven posted once such as you fletha...the scene were i live is shite too man but thats why i have music from all ofver the uk scene and then you begin to gt into into it...i mean when people knwo the us scene more than there own country..i dont know its kinda worrying

BIG.UK.
07-14-06, 03:00 PM
^^ not realy coz most ppl get into either garage and pass thru to hiphop or thru the US scene. i come thru both lol. yo i think we shud get at some UK hiphop forums and bring em to anotha, not only wud it help our lil section it wud help anotha ..

DJC
08-12-06, 09:16 PM
BUMP!