PDA

View Full Version : Best UK Artist

Dutcher
07-10-06, 06:06 PM
i dont know that much uk artist so please tell me,who is the best?
and please no robbie williams and shit:D

DJC
07-10-06, 06:13 PM
Lmao Robbie Williams! But At the moment its Akala man...and u can check all 3 of his records in the download section dropped by me...but over the last few years theres been a few legends emerge...Klashnekoff, Skinnyman & Black Twang have all been associated with the best!

Dutcher
07-10-06, 06:14 PM
:D ok i will check it out and tell u what i think about him:D

doodydean
07-10-06, 06:15 PM
got to agree with dpg^^ Hense both our sigs right now..yes its Akala...hes original and representing the UK bigtime, id highly reccommend getting some of his shit

Dutcher
07-10-06, 06:18 PM
im downloading akala-roll wid us
is that a hot song?

BIG.UK.
07-10-06, 06:23 PM
yo cud some1 up akala tape or somat homes,

and robbie williams is so amazin thou :(

lol ones tht stikin out fo me at moment is the DIY king, sway.

doodydean
07-10-06, 06:24 PM
yeah sure is dutcher..i beleive hes got a video for it on Channel U aswell its nothing special but its up for selection so if the channels availble for you then check it out. Also Id Reccommend his album titled Its Not A Rumour...also check out the mixtape section i think dpg has upped something

DJC
07-10-06, 06:26 PM
ay UK go check the DL section man...ive got a thread there with all 3 of akalas records on there...2 albums and one mixtape! its worth checkin out! and Ducher yeah that songs hot...u should try and download akala - carried away...that tracks pretty deep!

Dutcher
07-10-06, 06:29 PM
can u please upload that video?:D

BIG.UK.
07-10-06, 06:30 PM
ay UK go check the DL section man...ive got a thread there with all 3 of akalas records on there...2 albums and one mixtape! its worth checkin out! and Ducher yeah that songs hot...u should try and download akala - carried away...that tracks pretty deep!

ight thx, and can yo get channel u on NTL or freeveiw, coz imma not ritch enought for sky tv lol

DJC
07-10-06, 06:34 PM
erm...i think u can get it on NTL man...they also doin a campaign to get it on all different station things so it should be comin to everyone soon enough...but its mos def not on freeview cuz thats what i got in my bedroom but i aint got it...but you get different channels in different areas in the uk on freeview box's!

chinaman
07-10-06, 06:35 PM
kano ukfinest, ill upload some of his shit

BIG.UK.
07-10-06, 06:38 PM
erm...i think u can get it on NTL man...they also doin a campaign to get it on all different station things so it should be comin to everyone soon enough...but its mos def not on freeview cuz thats what i got in my bedroom but i aint got it...but you get different channels in different areas in the uk on freeview box's!

if u kno what channel it is on NTL can u tell me plz.. and i have freeveiw in my room 2 :O! were like.. brothers lol joke. *currently has emerdale or corrnation street on in bakground*

DJC
07-10-06, 06:46 PM
lmao! emerdale...thats a weak program...corry's alrite tho lol! and i dunno what channel it is ill try and find out for u man!

chinaman...kano definatley big now...hes not releasinga new album untill next year though man! but he is currently working on a mixtape with DaVinChe and Danger Mouse...that will be HUGE when it drops!

BIG.UK.
07-10-06, 06:49 PM
yo man , add me, phat_c145@hotmail.co.uk and ill hook u up with some hot shit yourll neva stop playin..

chinaman
07-10-06, 07:24 PM
kano's p's andq's pld but hot http://rapidshare.de/files/25477016/Kano_-_P_s___Q_s_-_Video.mpg.html

DJC
07-10-06, 07:27 PM
yeah....thats a sick song man! i got it as my ringtone! propz for postin this up for everyone!

Sin
07-10-06, 08:04 PM
if from hip-hop then Streets but Killa Kella is fine too tho he don't rap

ruddegger
07-10-06, 09:20 PM
Jehst man, people need to hear this guy. hes off the hook like a cordless phone. Ill try and get some of his shit up, if you ever see the album "High Plains Drifter" buy it, right away...also Falling Down is a quality album.

Klashnekoff is hot, Poisonous Poets killing the UK rap scene, also check lowkey. Poisonous poets mixtape is in the downloads section in mixtapes somewhere

DJC
07-10-06, 09:22 PM
yeh i agree wit u about jehst man...but at the moment i gotta say Akala is the best comin out of the UK...he got 3 videos on constant paly on channel u and he got more stuff to come!

doodydean
07-10-06, 10:52 PM
I Got Freeview in my room to haha damnnn...and emmerdale sucks! corro and enders..thats the shit haha well there ite i have to admit

gotta agree with you two there ^^ good points poiseness poets are fire too dp hooked me up with there mixtape i beleive and it was murda...have to say akala is really repping the camp the greatest at the moment though..the cat knows his shit
i can get some jehst stuff for other ppl but not myself :( hense i can find rapidshare links but they dont work for my computer :mad:

ruddegger
07-10-06, 11:06 PM
Oh yeah check out Illustrate too, heres his myspace www.myspace.com/olliebates , you can downlaod a few tracks off that site, he's proper unsigned with good consistent kinda funny lyrics

Blasta
07-11-06, 10:04 AM
lol i only know kano and sway
but sway is better lol

DJC
07-11-06, 10:32 AM
^^^^yeah there probably the only oens know out of the UK...but also Klashnekoff & Skinnyman are quite well known out the UK aswell! also lady sov....onli cuz shes signed to def jam!

and DD i can hook u up with some jehst on sendspace if u want? and it was rudd who hooked u up with the poets mixtape cuz i remember the thread he made!

doodydean
07-11-06, 12:12 PM
o yeah man i forgot about that you too hook me up with all my shit so i get confused at times :D and yeah if you wouldnt mind upping some jehst it would be great, dd

holly89
07-11-06, 12:45 PM
well my fav uk artists r bashy, dizzie rascal, kano, wiley and akala

DJC
07-11-06, 01:42 PM
^^^^yeah bashy is fire....i aint heard much released stuff though!

Scope
07-11-06, 05:59 PM
Best UK Artist-Evila

HYJAK
07-12-06, 02:06 AM
STICKIED! Ok... Mystro is ILL! Mike Skinner, Sway etc... Ill...

MC MAG
07-25-06, 01:39 PM
lethal bizzle, dizze rascal, kano

DJC
07-25-06, 02:57 PM
^^^^nah id say Lethal B's album was average...there wer some fire songs on there but otheres wer poor...his new mixtape with more fire crew is supposed to be sick tho! have you heard it yet man?

chinaman
07-28-06, 08:25 PM
swiss is tight 2, cry was da real shit i luv dat tune man listen 2 it all da time but i got a shit version. of it, dat man tlkin bout real life shit

DJC
07-28-06, 08:39 PM
yeah man thang songs raw!
i got the album...so if u want ill up the album version of it for u man?

swelly
07-30-06, 04:46 PM
biggest mixtape on road right now is NECKLE CAMP - STRAIGHT NECKLIN

but big mcs in tha uk include
wiley
skepta
jme
escobar
friscoe
earz
jammer
ghetto
wretch 3 2
ect ect
ders 2 many 2 narrow them down 2 just kano and mike skinner

DJC
07-30-06, 05:37 PM
friscos new mixtape drops tomorrow man...big tunes on there...heard some on logan samas show the otehr day!

Raz-E
09-02-06, 06:30 PM
Lmao Robbie Williams! But At the moment its Akala man...and u can check all 3 of his records in the download section dropped by me...but over the last few years theres been a few legends emerge...Klashnekoff, Skinnyman & Black Twang have all been associated with the best!

Word Akala is hot he even made mtv base lol :D when he did Shakespear that was tight and he writes about real things his shit is deep he talks about shit we can relate too like London City and dat, He is a ill freestyler too, ill try upload a nice one on the Get Em Girl beat

DJC
09-02-06, 07:53 PM
^Truth!

And Yeah Ive Hear That Free...Its off His a little darker ep i think...his free over the billie jean beat is crazy! if u aint heard ill up that man!

Ben Jr
09-02-06, 07:55 PM
I like the battle rappers:

Pro Green
mic Assasin
Whas' is face
Arkaic
Roky
G-dash
possest

DJC
09-02-06, 08:04 PM
^Spit Semis Would Merk Them Except Pro & Mic Assasin...Its Worth Checkin Him Out! Hes Sick!

Ben Jr
09-02-06, 08:06 PM
^^^ he got destoryed by whas' his face and Possest. I have a vid if u want??

DJC
09-02-06, 08:12 PM
Yeah Ok...I Havent Seen That One...But I Still Think He'd Murk Most Battlers :D

If You Can Find A Video Of Him At The UK Takeover...Check That Out Man! Its crazy!

Ben Jr
09-02-06, 08:19 PM
http://www.jumpoff.tv/streetbattles.php?TY=P06

check da 1 at the bottom of the page.

BTW the guy with possest is whas' is face

DJC
09-02-06, 08:21 PM
Ite Sfe Man...Ill Check It When I Get Home!

Thanx For That!

Mamoth
09-03-06, 12:11 AM
^^^Nice one Ben Jr i jus listened 2 tht shit, its right funny bt gud

i dont really listen 2 tht much UK artists - bt frm wat i kno i wud say Plan B or Akala

Rambaldi
09-09-06, 09:34 PM
I've been hearin some uk stuff and i like Sway music

Binsteez
09-17-06, 11:07 PM
Wiley, Akala and Plan b.