PDA

View Full Version : Chamillionaire Releases 'Mixtape Messiah Part 3' Along With New DVD

Zulu
06-26-07, 01:47 PM
For fans of Houston rapper Chamillionaire, the wait for his anticipated new album Ultimate Victory will be a little less agonizing thanks to the release of a new DVD and mixtape, that will hold fans over until his September 18 release date.

The DVD will be released on July 18, precisely two months before Ultimate Victory and takes an in-depth look at a side of Chamillionaire fans may not have the opportunity to see anywhere else.

"With the DVD it's kinda just to let people connect with me a little more. Like nowadays a lot of people just say, 'Well, you know I feel like I know Chamillionaire, I like him.' They like what I stand for or whatever and I feel like the DVD kind of just helps that," Chamillionaire told AllHipHop.com. "So many people put out songs and stuff, but you can't really connect with the artist. People that want to put me in their homes, they can do that and they'll be able to just watch it and get to know me a little better."

Chamillionaire will also be releasing the freestyle heavy Mixtape Messiah Part 3 on July 18. Both the mixtape and DVD can be found online.

"It's gonna come out July 18 and I'm gonna release it everywhere online for free," Chamillionaire revealed. "It's not gonna be something where I go sell it and put it in stores or nothing. It's just to hold my fans down until September 18. We released Mixtape Messiah Part 2 before and it was a success and now this time they know they about to get a creative mixtape with freestyles from me on Mixtape Messiah Part 3."

Ultimate Victory, Chamillionaire's sophomore album will feature appearances by both old school and new school artists including Slick Rick, Devin The Dude, Lilí Wayne and Krayzie Bone.

To find out more about the Mixtape Messiah Part 3 mixtape and DVD and where to download the two visit www.chamillionaireonline.com or www.myspace.com/chamillionaire.

Pryceless
06-26-07, 11:18 PM
aight thats ill can't wait to cop it and its free too sooo that good

sporkdevil
06-27-07, 05:19 AM
Man, I know people from Texas who hate Cham as much as Mike Jones.

Even after listening to the Sound of Revenge, I'm not trying to listen to his mixtape.

Malpractice
06-27-07, 08:13 AM
Chamillionaire is so fuckin ill!!

how the hell somebody gon hate him , he a lyricist.

I kinda like Mike Jones 2 , i wonder when his album drop?

Pryceless
06-27-07, 06:49 PM
^^^^^ not u mal but son above you.....Fam are u serious u hate camillionaire? hes the top 3 south rappers he spit that piff........Mike Jones is striaght up whack tho i hate mo fuccas who EVERY song take 4 bars to repeat the same bar over and over

MFucka
06-27-07, 09:34 PM
Chamilitary MAYN ! Cham is good, cant wait for Ultimate Victory, Hip Hop Police is CRACK, Not A Criminal is dope too, his singles are better than 50cent

Sean McDevitt
07-27-07, 03:07 AM

agree.

Fletcha
07-27-07, 03:11 AM

Sound Of Revenge was dope, but his other stuff haven't impressed me tbh. There's much better lyricists too, but for a Southern rapper, he is mad lyrical I guess

Redd
07-27-07, 04:37 AM
i cant wait for ultimate victory most of mixtape messiah 3 was tight

Misunderstood
07-27-07, 10:32 AM
messiah part 3 is crack boi.

cLiQuE
07-27-07, 03:25 PM
propzz