PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent Plans to Reveal Two New Videos, Album Update

Zulu
06-26-07, 11:19 AM
50 Cent has recorded three new tracks, for his upcoming album “Curtis,” according to Sha Money XL. “His new joints are the real deal. You would think a hundred mill would lead to complacency. Instead, he’s as hungry as ever.” Robin Thicke duet, "Follow My Lead" is expected to be officially released July 1st, with an accompanying video. The single will be his second official one, following "Amusement Park." A new video, named “I Get It,” which features Tony Yayo, is expected to hit the streets by June 30th. The video will be distributed to 50 Cent’s YouTube channel, and will not be featured on “Curtis.” The track features production from Scott Boogie, as the video features cameos from various members of G-Unit Records. In related news, 50’s scheduled fourth official mainstream album release, entitled “Before I Self Destruct”, has officially been pushed back to at least the third quarter of 2008. The album is nearing completion, yet according to sources close to G-Unit, 50 will primarily focus on promoting his current scheduled release, “Curtis”, which is expected to hit stores September 4th.

-Interscope News

Berrie
06-26-07, 11:22 AM
Damn.

This is good news, isn't it..?..
Props.

Rough Rebel
06-26-07, 01:23 PM
It's good news fo' sho! Can't wait for the videos!

cLiQuE
06-26-07, 02:48 PM
good news..propz

lil-dealler
06-26-07, 03:18 PM
props

Da Facecard
06-26-07, 09:17 PM
what happend to Come & Go?

MFucka
06-26-07, 10:04 PM
yeah I wonder why they didnt put out Come & Go as a single... cant wait to hear I Get It and Follow My Lead cdq