PDA

View Full Version : Suspect in Stack Bundles Murder Shot to Death in Queens

Zulu
06-19-07, 03:40 PM
A 20 year-old man who was a suspect in the recent shooting death of Dipset/Byrdgang rapper Stack Bundles was found murdered in a Queens home on Monday (June 18). According to the New York Daily News, the body of Charles White was discovered by a friend in a vacant house on 176th St. White had been shot in head twice execution style and once in the leg. Authorities believe that the shooting may have been in retaliation for Stack’s murder on June 11. White, who is from Virgina is believed to have fled there after the shooting and returned with a friend named Kelvin Brown. Brown had just left the Queens house when he heard shots and returned to find White’s body. Police have labeled White an “aspiring rapper.” In related news, hundreds of friends and fans attended the viewing and funeral for Stack yesterday at the J. Foster Phillips Funeral Home in Queens.

DJ Rokz
06-19-07, 03:42 PM
he got what he deserved.... muthafuckin fagget

Streamlyne
06-19-07, 03:52 PM
he got what he deserved.... muthafuckin fagget

Yeah. Sure. Let's just keep killing people... Sure, why the fuck not?!

Seriously. It's FUCKING BULLSHIT.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE FUCKIN' LEARN?!

Mister Punchlinez
06-19-07, 04:15 PM
datz how it goez in da hood ^
u kill sumone
dey boiz find out
N kill u

06-19-07, 05:26 PM
lok like someone maybe offers him a album contract he did the job

Xpress Urself
06-19-07, 05:31 PM
i mean if u kill one of us its obvious one of us gonna get you ...

Blasta
06-19-07, 06:52 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/4tj0ys3.jpg

A suspect in the murder of Dipset rapper Stack Bundles was found shot to death in Queens, New York yesterday (June 18), the same day Bundles was laid to rest, after being ambushed and killed in Far Rockaway last week.

According to police, Charles White, 20, was found dead in a Queens home, with a pillow over his head, two bullet wounds to the head and one to the leg.

White was found by a friend, who had left the house, but returned to call police when he heard gunshots ringout.

White, also an aspiring rapper, was being eyed as a suspect in the murder of Stack Bundles, born Rayquon Elliott.

Bundles, 24, died from gunshot wounds, after being shot three times on June 11, in front of his Far Rockaway home.

No arrests have been made in either slaying, which police believe are connected.

In related news, hundreds of people, including Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Lupe Fiasco, Joe Budden, Maino and DJ Clue paid their respects to Stack Bundles during his funeral ceremonies at the J. Foster Phillips Funeral Home in Queens yesterday (June 18).

Redd
06-19-07, 07:05 PM
shit is fucked up... the killing needs to stop r.i.p. both of um..

Millz
06-20-07, 02:13 AM
are we ever gonna learn??

chinaman
06-20-07, 11:55 AM
it easy to say " stop killing" but if u know some1 shoot ur boi den ur obviously gona get em back, jst da way it goes

Redd
06-20-07, 08:24 PM
no i think the easier thing would be to continue the killing cuz hey look thats whats happening constantly.. the harder part would be these dumbasses realising what there doing and stopping it

Native Pride
07-13-07, 10:31 PM
with eury action, there is an equal & opposite reaction-
so someones bound to get fucked up from the get go, hoes

D-CoE
07-25-07, 07:09 PM
i cant blame him.....

if u kill one of my homies...and we find out it was u...we will ride....

and thats how it is....i mean the killing should stop, but if he did it he got what he had coming to him

P.S. sorry for the late comment...but i just read this

Schieman
07-25-07, 09:14 PM
^^ i dont think you'll ride ,you will just lock yourself up in youre room and cry for weeks en blaiming yourself because you want to be a "gangster" (wich you never will be because you're a bitch no offence :rolleyes: ).

I dont think we will ever stop killing ,i believe its in oure nature

cLiQuE
07-25-07, 09:55 PM
fucked up shit

Syk Dyssturbd
07-25-07, 11:26 PM
Yeah but what getz me is, do they know FOR SURE this dude did it?

Say he didn't, then that was just stupid and an innocent man had to pay his life for that.

ShadyRecords040
07-26-07, 03:11 AM
killing them for revenge makes u no better then them.. dumbass gangsters

Streamlyne
07-26-07, 03:15 AM
"Wanna get away with murder, Kill a Rapper!"

cLiQuE
07-26-07, 12:27 PM
^ it's gettin true

Syk Dyssturbd
07-26-07, 04:26 PM
I don't get that either. If sum rich person getz killed the po find out in a few weeks who did it. Itz like the police and everybody really don't give a fuck 'bout rappers enuff to really investigate further. Itz like we ain't ppl no more.

Streamlyne
07-26-07, 04:29 PM
I don't get that either. If sum rich person getz killed the po find out in a few weeks who did it. Itz like the police and everybody really don't give a fuck 'bout rappers enuff to really investigate further. Itz like we ain't ppl no more.

Seriously. Listen to KRS-One's "Kill a Rapper" from his latest CD with Marley Marl, "Hip Hop Lives" Dope...

Syk Dyssturbd
07-26-07, 04:39 PM
^ I love KRS and I love his new shit. So real.

Itz stupid...hip hop was never about killin' nobody, it was about keeping AWAY from that and being diverse. I don't get what itz turnin' in2 no more.

Myc Shredder
07-26-07, 09:31 PM
yea, it's like a tupac/biggie thing, bcuz wow, is it that hard for the feds in america to solve murder cases?! I even heard somethin about eazy-e not being dead cos of aids. the cops always had somethin to do with rappers' murders or at least with hiding relevant info.

this shit is sad though, what even sader is big l who got killed cos some fuckers had beef with his older brother.