PDA

View Full Version : 50 Calls Banks Lazy, G-Unit Members Unappreciative & Complacent

Zulu
06-10-07, 02:11 PM
50 Cent VIBE Magazine Scans

http://illroots.com/2007/06/09/50-cent-vibe-magazine-scans/

Streamlyne
06-10-07, 02:18 PM
Wow... Haha! That is funny. I lvoed banks new album, but U can tell he got lazy with that last one.

http://www.zshare.net/download/220633293fbd7d/

da big glassman
06-10-07, 02:43 PM
i dont think he got lazy wit the rotten apple.. i think he was jus tryin to sell to please 50 n he made a whack album

Rough Rebel
06-10-07, 06:58 PM
Ok, the Unit is over! And it is 50's fault. I mean.. hje sais he can just fire everybody and that he don't give a fuck no more! And he only got Yayo on the album! And now this? Yayo and Fif should start something new without the rest, and then Banks could start something for himself and Buck could just kep on with Ca$hville records.

chinaman
06-10-07, 07:13 PM
as the record lebal, they wasnt popin at all.jst look at the point where they extend the problem start, now from dis comment banks probly fallin out n da gunit click is fukes up too. damn

Blasta
06-10-07, 07:15 PM
Finnaly the wait is over, gunit is done.

Mike Check
06-10-07, 07:46 PM
Cocky bastard, but alot of what he said was spot on, I liked his Olivia comments, though I think he's just using them as excuses.

D-CoE
06-10-07, 09:04 PM
props

desert_soldier
06-10-07, 09:17 PM
is it only me? but its not loadin for me...

MFucka
06-10-07, 09:17 PM
props, yeah...
yall gotta agree that Bank$ is lazy, he didnt put out at least one new song since so many months

Myc Shredder
06-10-07, 09:28 PM
props, yeah...
yall gotta agree that Bank$ is lazy, he didnt put out at least one new song since so many months
^^of course you'll agree cos your job is clearly written under your name lol

anyway here's a small breakdown for this talking ape, he blames Banks for the poor sales related to the bad quality of his album, right? isn't he the executive producer who supposedly has chosen what songs Banks had to put on the album = commercial crap to sell to the fan base, what a fucking dick :what:

Young Ceaser
06-10-07, 09:30 PM
props homie

Redd
06-10-07, 10:26 PM
u make a wonderful point.. but then gain whose to say that banks did anything better then the shit on the album?..and yeah i like banks but he is lazy..has he put a single thing out in the last few months?

Syk Dyssturbd
06-11-07, 12:58 AM
LOL! 50 Cent drops all his good artists out of G-Unit and keeps all the retarded bad onez...........I love it.

The only two I had mad respect for were The Game and Lloyd Banks. He dropped Game and now he sound like he gonna drop Banks.

Also I had respect for Mobb Deep but lately..........blah.

Rough Rebel
06-11-07, 06:10 AM
LOL! 50 Cent drops all his good artists out of G-Unit and keeps all the retarded bad onez...........I love it.

The only two I had mad respect for were The Game and Lloyd Banks. He dropped Game and now he sound like he gonna drop Banks.

Also I had respect for Mobb Deep but lately..........blah.

Word up on the Bank$ thing. He shouldn't drop him. What i said earlier with starting a new group or something would just be if they drop Banks, cuz when he do that, it's just 2 good rappers left. Fif and Buck..

zlimzy
06-11-07, 09:53 AM
He should just fire everybody and keep the old unit with buck,banks & yayo

D-CoE
06-11-07, 01:50 PM
He should just fire everybody and keep the old unit with buck,banks & yayo

word.....

^^of course you'll agree cos your job is clearly written under your name lol

anyway here's a small breakdown for this talking ape, he blames Banks for the poor sales related to the bad quality of his album, right? isn't he the executive producer who supposedly has chosen what songs Banks had to put on the album = commercial crap to sell to the fan base, what a fucking dick :what:

n shut ya hatin ass up dawg

Crazy Dutch
06-11-07, 01:59 PM
50 makes some good points..
nd why all of the sudden peole say Banks is lazy?

alot of rappers don't put out shit for a long time, but now 50 said it, everybody agrees?

D-CoE
06-11-07, 01:59 PM
50 makes some good points..
nd why all of the sudden peole say Banks is lazy?

alot of rappers don't put out shit for a long time, but now 50 said it, everybody agrees?

i dont think its that^^^ i think 50 feels that banks 'got' lazy

banks use to be on the hustle errday wit new mixtapes allmost seemd like he had a new mixtape err week,so i mean...compare that banks to this banks....who doesnt even make one mixtape after his album dropped...is kinda sad realy...

AcE626
06-11-07, 02:49 PM
Banks > 50cent.

D-CoE
06-12-07, 12:02 AM
Banks > 50cent.

only lyricaly

Myc Shredder
06-12-07, 08:06 AM
n shut ya hatin ass up dawg
that's actually the truth, fagget. you don't like it, leave & watch out for the door to hit your ass :D

only lyricaly
^^somebody shoot this fat bitch, wtf do you mean lyrically?! is there anything that makes 50 cent better than banks (besides money probably)?! you're the biggest 50 cent dickrider I've seen so far :undecided:

D-CoE
06-12-07, 01:57 PM
that's actually the truth, fagget. you don't like it, leave & watch out for the door to hit your ass :D

^^somebody shoot this fat bitch, wtf do you mean lyrically?! is there anything that makes 50 cent better than banks (besides money probably)?! you're the biggest 50 cent dickrider I've seen so far :undecided:

50 cnet's flow is better, 50 cents experince is better, his mic presence is better then banks, when they perform live shows fif has more stage presense,

its commen sense now realy...just gota use your brian

Myc Shredder
06-12-07, 04:15 PM
^^no, 50 cent is wack get over it

I listened to everyone on the unit & banks is the only one I think is tight, I even think his last album was good enough, it's just game dickriders that made it look like it's thrash or somethin, & buck's album that got all the hype was shit.
so I ain't no g-unit hater or bws dickrider cuz I don't like game either. that g-unit/bws dickridin thing is just childish, I just listen to good music & that's all, when I think somebody is wack, I say he's wack.

JonJon
06-12-07, 06:00 PM
FIF is all for takin the credit when an album goes plat . . . . but when it flops . . . . it aint got anything to do wit him

Hambo
06-12-07, 07:14 PM
couldda ddid so much more with this album. a shame.