PDA

View Full Version : New Kanye Album Coming Sooner Than Expected

Zulu
05-31-07, 12:44 AM
Kanye West's forthcoming album, "Graduation," is coming sooner than expected. The album, originally due in September, has been pushed slightly ahead to a late August release, according to Def Jam.

West leaked the news through a recently released, 25-track Internet mixtape called "Can't Tell Me Nothing," which features him rapping over such intriguing samples as Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" and Peter Bjorn & John's indie hit "Young Folks."

"Can't Tell Me Nothing," the first single from "Graduation," was co-produced by West and DJ Toomp. A Hype Williams-directed video for the song debuted last Friday on West's Web site.

As previously reported, the new album will also include a collaboration with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin on the song "Graduation."

Terminator X
05-31-07, 12:53 AM
When will kanye's cant tell me nothing be on all the music channels like uk mtv and shit cause it needs to be ....great track

Ralph
05-31-07, 01:10 AM
Terminator X!
Blaow! Blaow!

I didn't know rap albums knew how to be pushed ahead.

Terminator X
05-31-07, 01:18 AM
let me tell you something if a rose grew from the concrete but had scratches on it you woudlent go "look at that rose what a disgrace scratched all over " .... you'd go "Holy shit a rose grew form the concrete"

2pac quoted this and he was trying to explain how instead of focusing on the bad side of him and all the controversy and just focused on the fact he came from the gutter/ghetto and rose to the top

Scotty B
06-17-07, 08:09 PM
Word... sworth... u hit dat nail on tha head fam... perhaps the only time I've ever heard of an album release being brought forward... shit...

cLiQuE
06-17-07, 09:16 PM
cool...

Sean McDevitt
07-28-07, 04:40 PM
cant wait to hear this

chinaman
07-28-07, 05:08 PM
his single stronger is doing good man, normally we will see 50 single all over the tv here but noneeee yet, kanye killin it.

RobYung
07-28-07, 10:47 PM
thats wack!! i wanted to see 50's face when he say kanye sold more albums then him!!

Blasta
07-28-07, 10:54 PM
thats wack!! i wanted to see 50's face when he say kanye sold more albums then him!!

this is posted in MAY lol, so they mean 9/11

RobYung
07-29-07, 01:55 PM
this is posted in MAY lol, so they mean 9/11

hey whay don't you go re-read the second sentence for.