PDA

View Full Version : June XXL Cover(s) (T.I.|TIP)

Zulu
05-22-07, 12:28 AM
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/93ticover.jpg

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/93tipcover.jpg

Da Facecard
05-22-07, 12:58 AM
propz, that looks tight. I'm gettin the T.I.P. one though

cLiQuE
05-22-07, 06:33 AM
propzz

inxyoxfacex65
05-22-07, 09:22 AM
I ain't really focused on T.I. much, but what's different about T.I.P.?

Big M
05-22-07, 09:37 AM
It's funny how it's the same face, his head is just tilted back more.

lunden
05-22-07, 10:56 AM
I ain't really focused on T.I. much, but what's different about T.I.P.?

T.I.P is his street personality..T.I is the famous one

Misunderstood
05-22-07, 01:57 PM
nice..

EKULGFX
05-22-07, 02:41 PM
looks good

Da Facecard
05-22-07, 02:48 PM
T.I.P is his street personality..T.I is the famous one
sort of like Eminem & Slim Shady

Blasta
05-22-07, 03:10 PM
props, im getting TIP

Pryceless
05-22-07, 08:29 PM
the thing with this TI personality spilt is the fact that its not creative at all like he just added a P like em and d12 had creative ones benie sigel has some good ones u know? where is the creativity at TI?

Flint
05-22-07, 09:25 PM
the thing with this TI personality spilt is the fact that its not creative at all like he just added a P like em and d12 had creative ones benie sigel has some good ones u know? where is the creativity at TI?

Not much creativity with the name but you can definately notice a difference. Compare Big Shit Poppin' with Why You Wanna. And I don't think it was meant to be creative, he's been doing the split personality thing since I'm Serious so it's not like this is just a huge marketing scheme.

MFucka
05-22-07, 09:27 PM

who care

Da Facecard
05-23-07, 09:40 PM
T.I. is the personality that has songs such as Lets Get Away, Why U Wanna

T.I.P. is the personality that does sone like What U Know, Big Shit Poppin

Cassidy does the same, The Problem & The Hustla

Pryceless
05-23-07, 10:04 PM
T.I. is the personality that has songs such as Lets Get Away, Why U Wanna

T.I.P. is the personality that does sone like What U Know, Big Shit Poppin

Cassidy does the same, The Problem & The Hustla

But u guys don't get it cassidys shit is creative there has to be somemore creativity in hip hop and for that dude who says who cares u don't like hip hop if u don't care, u probably started like rap when em started rappin loser but whatever i just was asking for more creativity

Da Facecard
05-25-07, 04:57 AM
But u guys don't get it cassidys shit is creative there has to be somemore creativity in hip hop and for that dude who says who cares u don't like hip hop if u don't care, u probably started like rap when em started rappin loser but whatever i just was asking for more creativity
originally T.I. was going to make his rap name T.I.P. but out of respect for Q-Tip he didnt do it because people could get confused so he just dropped the P

nrbeditor
05-29-07, 03:30 AM
propz. like the TIP one betta

Rubief
05-29-07, 06:00 AM

what do you prefer? People who started listening to rap 8 years ago, with Eminem as their startup, or people who started with the commercial bullshit nowadays..
You can't say that Eminem, especially 8 years ago, wasnt good. Eminem was different, he was controversial, if your growing up, you love that shit! No wonder he has so much fans.
Yea i started listening to rap because of Em, and i'm actually proud of it.. :cool:

Pryceless
05-29-07, 12:23 PM
I never said eminem wasn't good i just said that becasue that guy obviously in the comment before didn't really care much abou hip hop if u don't care if shit is creaive or not..and i said that about eminem becasue he had an eminem picure and is one of theose people i met that hink eminem is he onl hip hop that is good and all that..Eminem is possbily one of the most lyrically creative guys to grace HIp-hop my man