PDA

View Full Version : New BlackWallstreet Info!!

Frankie Knuckles
05-08-06, 12:13 AM
For you guys that didnt show up in the BlackWallStreet chat room last night, you guys missed so much info that DJ Skee gave out. The Doctors Advocate will be dropping this summer, the new BWS mixtape will drop this month, Ya Boy's mixtape will drop in June. DJ Skee will be on the airwaves in one of the LA radio stations and most likely have his own show. Also July 8th they will be at the LA convension center for the ENVY EXPO. Theres the exclusive for all you people that missed it. Oh and i almost forgot Ya Boy is official now and Young Life is back!!! Its BWS 4 Life Bitches!!! Peace. 1

DJ Rokz
05-08-06, 12:21 AM
young life is back.....greatest news ever!

DaGame
05-08-06, 12:56 AM
propz propz thanx man BWS FUCK G-unit u going down now

yEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck the haters keep it real YOUNG LIFE the BEst protege in Bws thats best

Big Fase - gunit all haters going down
Thanks to GAme life makin peace they know $$$$ @

GAME YOUNG LIFE YA BOY killer 3
all game needs is PApoose n SHyne all over

Gorilla
05-08-06, 01:08 AM
propz propz thanx man BWS FUCK G-unit u going down now

yEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck the haters keep it real YOUNG LIFE the BEst protege in Bws thats best

Big Fase - gunit all haters going down
Thanks to GAme life makin peace they know $$$$ @

GAME YOUNG LIFE YA BOY killer 3
all game needs is PApoose n SHyne all over

hmmm what has G unit to do with this news you moron....

Propz Smooth

uKo
05-08-06, 01:14 AM
Propz Man :pimp:

DaGame
05-08-06, 01:36 AM
hmmm what has G unit to do with this news you moron....

Propz Smooth

Moron ?? haha fuck off

G-unit is reason why GAMe Started his own LAbel BWS .. HE dident wanna work with a Snitch lost respect
Cause found out g-unit leader (50cent ) was a RAT Snitch Fake....... so rest of em...

Gorilla ?? haha Call yourself Butter knife

Gorilla
05-08-06, 01:42 AM
Moron ?? haha fuck off

G-unit is reason why GAMe Started his own LAbel BWS .. HE dident wanna work with a Snitch lost respect
Cause found out g-unit leader (50cent ) was a RAT Snitch Fake....... so rest of em...

Butter knife.....are you a little bit lost ?, or you must be on heavy drugs...well anyway get some sleep dude, your brain is messed up.

JOEJT118
05-08-06, 02:56 AM
Moron ?? haha fuck off

blackwallstreet was getting started when he was still in g-unit JERKOFF...get ya facts straight before u open ur mouth u dickrider

...o yea and good one, butter knife...i liked that, original, now go stab yaself with a knife u moron

lil-dealler
05-08-06, 03:56 AM
Moron ?? haha fuck off

your a fuckin dumb ass...butter knife??? like wdf... and the game started bws when he WAS IN G-UNIT, so stfu, bitch...now u the bigest game D/R...

props on the news

LoLo
05-08-06, 04:07 AM
your a fuckin dumb ass...butter knife??? like wdf... and the game started bws when he WAS IN G-UNIT, so stfu, bitch...now u the bigest game D/R...

props on the news
LMAO! ROFL! OMG! LOL! ok look BWS started way b4 he waz in G-unit that waz his brothas click and game joined him and started making music and game had theblackwallstreet.com up since 2001 and he diddnt join g-unit till 03 i think? but get your facts straight

any ways YES YOUNG LYFE!

uKo
05-08-06, 04:43 AM
LMAO! ROFL! OMG! LOL! ok look BWS started way b4 he waz in G-unit that waz his brothas click and game joined him and started making music and game had theblackwallstreet.com up since 2001 and he diddnt join g-unit till 03 i think? but get your facts straight

any ways YES YOUNG LYFE!

LOL! Thats Our LoLo :happysmile:

LoLo
05-08-06, 04:51 AM
LOL! Thats Our LoLo :happysmile:
you no it :pimp:

Zulu
05-08-06, 11:19 AM
i was in the chatroom:happysmile: cant wait for this new shit!!

doodydean
05-08-06, 01:07 PM
young life is back.....greatest news ever!
word and thansk for the info man

Calikidd
05-08-06, 02:37 PM
Propz For Da News Real Good To Know That Young Life Is Back
BWS

DJC
05-08-06, 04:41 PM

any ways YES YOUNG LYFE!

yeah thats right...and i cantwait to har th new BWS mixtape eitha! props man!

g-click
05-08-06, 07:17 PM
props 4 the info

DaGame
05-09-06, 01:00 AM
ALright i apologies to u gorilla n rest thanx for info i was in wrong.....

i knew bws was big fase click but i thought they just group not an actual music label untill game left g-unit...

as for the butter knife shit gorilla ....
That what banks used last yr at vibe awards what a Fake bitch
several ppl sore it Fat joe, the game , etc

jojt118 stab my self fuck of perfer put threw your winpipe neday

get on the prozack n steriods u FAkes...

spiderlocg
05-09-06, 01:41 AM
thanx for the news

Frankie Knuckles
05-09-06, 04:49 AM
Yo BWS wasnt just started by Big Fase it was started by both The Game and Fase, BWS has always been The Game thats why when the split happened The Game stayed BWS and Fase turned into Brazil And Wilmington.

seve3
05-09-06, 10:40 AM
porpz 4 info

chinaman
05-09-06, 07:53 PM
game got his bws b4 he split up with gunit

spiderlocg
05-10-06, 01:56 AM
thanx for the info

lampshade02
05-10-06, 07:44 AM
Propz 4 info.

sonic
05-11-06, 08:57 PM
MAN , WHO THE FUK STILL LIKES GUNIT ,
only white guurls like 50 cent

dont n e of u gunit cockriders relize 50 CENT is bubble gun music . AND the whole rap world knows HE RAT, even the gunit fanz

sonic
05-11-06, 08:57 PM
Propz Smooth For Da Info

Adam8361
05-11-06, 10:04 PM
propz

Ghost
05-12-06, 01:17 AM
MAN , WHO THE FUK STILL LIKES GUNIT ,
only white guurls like 50 cent

dont n e of u gunit cockriders relize 50 CENT is bubble gun music . AND the whole rap world knows HE RAT, even the gunit fanz
i must be a white gurl

Xpress Urself
05-12-06, 01:24 AM
propz for dis shit