PDA

View Full Version : Kano Not Appearing At Sidewinder, Doing Other Tings ;)...

DJC
10-05-06, 09:37 PM
Well, K-A has recently cancelled his set at Londons Sidewinder shubz on teh 28th...and word is he cancelled this to put in more work on the album, he livin in the studio right now...so this album should mos def be anotha classic, and hopefully he comes with the same style but not as many commercial tunes, cuz he had about 3 on his last album, but i aint complainin, it was still a classic album...but all teh commercial dickheads played tunes liek brown eyes and nite nite to def to teh point that i gotta skip them songs on the cd! but big up Kane for stayin on the grind for the new alum!

In other sidewinder news, the cd for the upcoming sidewinder event will be released exactly a week after the show...it should be anotha crazy edition, ill be sure to up the cd as soon as i get it aswell!

and if anybody is interested to going, ill get a list on the performances and deatils, just drop a reply for it!

jonzz
10-05-06, 09:39 PM
i liked nite nite

still my tune wen a gal comes over put that on
and jr writer - xtc

fuckin they hop on.

DJC
10-05-06, 09:44 PM
haha yeah i liked it at first, but all the people who will hate on hip hop/grime/rap/whatever, listend to that track and just played it to def, especially on tv! so i just cant bare to listen anymore :mad:

jonzz
10-05-06, 10:00 PM
i was in africa wen it was at its peak so i didnt hear it bare but still was on kiss wen i came back =[

doodydean
10-05-06, 10:37 PM
yeah man home sweet home was a classic..and i have to agree with nite nite..bare chavs and skags bumped that tune which pissed me off big time...good for him still staying on the grind...ill be kopping this album too

gotta support our scene..never mind the yanks ;)