PDA

View Full Version : Are You Dumb Vs R U Dumb (Beef Brewin Maybe)...

DJC
10-02-06, 06:22 PM
I just got this bit of info off a dude i know called AJ and he is also owner of ukrecordshop but he just told me this:

its official, just got off the phone to Jammer, he is pushing this are you dumb thing all the way and is pissed that JME is using it aswell... Jammer says he started that shit and aint feeling other people riding on it.

This could cause some beef between JME & Jammer, cuz im sure people here know what Jammers like, dude pops off with the disses the moment somethin gets him annoyed, so shit could get heated between these two! and JME hasnt been in a major beef ting yet in his career so it will be interesting if this does turn into a beef! Watch this space, could get interesting...

doodydean
10-02-06, 08:40 PM
thats pretty fucked up man..and yeah jme aint really had beef lyracilly...but it would be nice to see what he comes up with cause i think hes a talented mc no doubt...props :D

DJC
10-02-06, 08:53 PM
^Yeah mos def, it would be a good beef, cuz Jammer's used to being in War's but JME isnt, so Jammer could end up merkin him, jus depends if Jammer decideds to air this out and wether JME reponds or not, will be a good space to watch!

doodydean
10-02-06, 08:54 PM
yeah man true jammer could quite easily merk him but i have faith in jme and i think he could produce some hard hitting punches when it comes to cruntch time..def a big clash to watch out for though!!

DJC
10-02-06, 08:58 PM
True true, good point man! just gotta tune into Logan Sama next monday for teh war report, seeings as all teh disses are being aimed at Boy better Know, Jammer could slip one in, cuz i doubt hell have one ready for tonight!

doodydean
10-02-06, 09:01 PM
yeah man true true ill probs listen in for the first hour or so but im fucked from work as i work mondya nights so when im home in too tired to stay up...still checking in though cause you know what jamemrs like he could possibly knock something out in a matter of days..gotta respect him for that....liek we said though could be a big clash if both sides bring the heat

DJC
10-02-06, 09:03 PM
yeah, true true...and gods girft got one a diss out within a day the other week so there aint nothin stoppin Jammer from doin it, but liek you said about bein tired, im mad tired aswell man...so im out early for the night!

Peace!

Binsteez
10-02-06, 10:19 PM
I hope JME murks jammer cos im not really keen on him, and thanks for reminding me about Logan Sama, just read this in time :P I cant get the link to whack it into media player tho its pissin me off.

DJC
10-03-06, 03:57 PM
^Shits pissin me off, for some reason, i cant even listen to the show online anymore, so i aint got a way of listenin, kinda annoyin!

doodydean
10-03-06, 04:24 PM
nahhh man you can still listen just go to google and type kiss100 and then go to listen now...and whoevers on itll tell you so do it next week and itll let you listen...

nextman
10-03-06, 04:30 PM
this beef is lies

doodydean
10-03-06, 04:34 PM
this beef is lies

what makes you say that..

chinaman
10-03-06, 04:48 PM
i aint hear anythin frm jammer dont even know hu he is still, kme aint get into no beef yet but trust me dis ma got lyric blud dnt sleep on da kid

doodydean
10-03-06, 04:49 PM
word man jme is raw talent!

jonzz
10-03-06, 05:06 PM
jme wont be puttin out new tunes neway cus hes back at uni ennit

DJC
10-03-06, 05:08 PM
^True, thats why hes got the double mixtape out!

and Chinaman, u want me 2 up a jammer mixtape man? and you never heard the murkle man tune?

doodydean
10-03-06, 09:36 PM
what uni is jme at :D

jonzz
10-03-06, 09:42 PM
uni of central london i think

doodydean
10-03-06, 09:44 PM
whats he studying?
and that sucks i was hoping he was at leeds and i migt bump into him next sumemr :D haha

nextman
10-04-06, 12:30 PM
i aint hear anythin frm jammer dont even know hu he is still, kme aint get into no beef yet but trust me dis ma got lyric blud dnt sleep on da kid

if u dont kno who jammer is then all i gotta say is........R U DUMB?

anyways the beef is bull cos they're cool, even if jammer is pissed, jammers been dissin the movement so he aint gona turn round n slew bbk

i think jmes doin graphics still

jonzz
10-04-06, 03:54 PM
ye jammer has been pushing BBK too seen him bare times with BBK shirts on etc

jme said he only @ uni 2 days a week now so we can expect more music

nextman
10-04-06, 08:46 PM
jammer blantantly copied jme making t shirts 2

Binsteez
10-04-06, 11:18 PM
Hardly crime of the century that tho issit.