PDA

View Full Version : [BIG] SK Vibemakers Presents...Heatwave Volume 2

DJC
10-02-06, 05:39 PM
*This is a big mixtape, and yes i do know there is now a UK music section in the D/L section but im still gonna carry on postin my music in here, cuz i thought a UK section in D/ls was a shitty idea anyway, so if somebody moves this, then suck ya mum! Anyway, i did post up part one to this mixtape around teh start of summer and said that volume 2 woudl shortly follow, but looks like they couldnt get it out quick enough, and it has only just been posted on there site...but still, this mixtape is big, the UK tunes on here are all bangers, and its got a few of the wifey riddims on here, eventhough they could make a double mixtape with the amount of wifey riddims that have actualy been made haha, but enjoy!*

'SK Vibemakers presents...Heatwave 2...The wave continues
Category: U.K meets U.S SERIES
Information: SK Vibemakers bring you part two to the Heatave mixtape...The wave continues....and it definatly does, in more ways than one. And the cover is HOT again!

Shout outs to Olympia for the front cover!

Olympia Myspace page: www.myspace.com/olympia22

http://www.skvibemakers.co.uk/mixtapes/heatwave2-Front.jpg

http://www.skvibemakers.co.uk/mixtapes/heatwave2-bk.jpg

Links:

http://www4.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=25730

Or

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mpvfkk

doodydean
10-02-06, 08:41 PM
props man!...and you can always double post this..one in the section and one in here...might draw a few people in who look down on our scene we got here in the uk..either props :D

DJC
10-02-06, 08:45 PM
yeah, but the people who dont look in this section, i doubt will look in the actuall download part either, cuz most of them have made up there midn that UK music is "garbage" so its pointless havin the d/l section i think!

doodydean
10-02-06, 08:46 PM
yeah i see were your coming from i guess man..what is it with our uk hip hop hook up thread getting moved that takes the piss man...i wasnt asked..and i wont be hooking nayone up who doesnt come into this thread anyway i dont know aobutt you

DJC
10-02-06, 08:56 PM
^Truth, i aint doin shit for that thread, i seen it got moved and thought rarrr, who moved that, i aint helpin nobody out, stubborn? maybe...i dont giev a fuck!

doodydean
10-02-06, 08:58 PM
yeah man same here, only mans who actually come into this section and leave props were its due will be getting hooked up as far as i am concerned..

DJC
10-02-06, 09:01 PM
True true, i dont see why they made a section anyway, cuz its not asif people are all requestin tunes/albums, and when they did they posted it in teh topic, and all the newest mixtapes/albums that dropped would get posted in here anyway, nd nobody was complainin, its crazy!

doodydean
10-02-06, 09:03 PM
yeah i was thinking that man...no one in here said anything about how it was wrong were we posted the albums or anything..im still a little pissed that i wasnt really informed...and to whoever did moan about it will ether A) will want to mod it...purely because of the fact they could be a mod....or B) will have requested it and now its open will do fuck all about it....i mean its only that trix whos posted anything...

Binsteez
10-02-06, 10:08 PM
I aint even got the download section, but I reckon postin all these mixtapes in UK section keeps it ticking on and stops it from getting stagnent. Props dpg.

DJC
10-03-06, 03:48 PM
^True, and you should have the d/l section seeings as you have over a 100 posts man...but DD it was UK who asked for teh section man...nobody else agreed with it, includin me!

ill get u a link for the topic if u want

doodydean
10-03-06, 04:23 PM
yeah safe man...and thats fucked up spec if you didnt agree i mean me and you basically got this section...and do always rep the scene..not uk

Binsteez
10-03-06, 10:07 PM
Aye yer I have it now, but didnt then haha. I'm trying to remember if i got this mixtape or not.

doodydean
10-03-06, 10:09 PM
take a risk...you might then have it twice :tongue:

Binsteez
10-04-06, 11:52 AM
I took the risk, and it paid off haha. Just listenin now, i see justin timberlake on the tracklist :wow: