PDA

View Full Version : Devlins New Mixtape Cover...

DJC
09-29-06, 11:28 PM
Devlins New Mixtape (Tales From The Crypt) Will Be Released On The 9th Of October, Something That All UK Heads Should Not Miss Out On!

Heres The Cover To The New Mixtape:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2181/2818/320/devlinqi1.1.jpg

And Is It Just Me Or Are All The Grime Mixtapes That Are Coming Out Lately All Looking Shit, Cuz Lets face It there Hasnt Been A Good Mixtape Cover From The UK For Bare Time! It Doesnt Look Like The Griem Photoshoppers Should Have Much To Brag About, Cuz All The Covers That Have Been Droppin Look Like They Couldve Easily Been Done On Paint, And This One Is Just As Bad! But I WontBe Complainin When It Comes Tiem For The Mixtape To Drop, Aslong As The Shit On The Cd Is Hot!

doodydean
10-01-06, 11:20 AM
yeah man i totally agree no shit my covers would murda any grime tape ones...serious!
thats not even being big headed or any shit lie kthat i wish i had the right connects because id love to freshen up the grime scnees gfx

DJC
10-01-06, 11:55 AM
haha true true man, you'd kill it with some of the tings ive seen from you!

& if you wanna try and do that shit, you should get a myspace man, and go onto all the grime dudes myspaces and leave a messege sayin you design covers and shit, im sure people would use you if you just gave them an example of what you can do!

doodydean
10-01-06, 12:02 PM
yeah man i do got myspace but i might make one just for my gfx or something.....i dont know anyones myspace thoug haha ive been on jmes though

DJC
10-01-06, 12:04 PM
haha well you should just look through JME's myspace then, and just look down all his friends list and find all the UK Mc's and just drop a messege in each one, you could even probably do it with US Mc's and hopefully get a reply!

doodydean
10-01-06, 12:07 PM
yeah man i might have to do that then actually..got nothing to lose have i haha
def need to get at wiley...his covers have been swag as fuck lately too haha

DJC
10-01-06, 12:10 PM
Lmao yeah hahaha!

That 2nd Phaze cover was ugly and the tunnel vision one isnt even good, JME hasnt exactly had any nice covers from his first 2 mixtapes, but the 2 that are about to drop are kinda nice though!

doodydean
10-01-06, 12:13 PM
yeah man all they say is...boy better know..i actually think that the actual artists must be making there own covers or somehting i aint sure to be honest haha ill try and get some kinda cv puttogetehr durign today though

DJC
10-01-06, 12:16 PM
lmao, yeah they must be cuz them shits look like they been put together within like 5 minutes and yeah, you should mos def put together a CV and give it a shot man, like you said theres nothin to loose, and if your plannin on chargin you could be makin a wedge soon enough!

jonzz
10-01-06, 12:19 PM
i dont see any picture for this one :|

relink it please.

i wud be up for doing some covers but im not the best yet soooo time will tell like

doodydean
10-01-06, 12:20 PM
yeah man...and even to get my work around...i might even offer a free cover to see what they think or somehting and then maybe establish some kinda deal

and jon your stuffs nice man you stick at in and youll be a good gfx artist in the near future

jonzz
10-01-06, 12:22 PM
im doing graphic design at college sooooo im trying 2 improve :]

u got msn doodydean + dpg :]?

doodydean
10-01-06, 12:29 PM
good to ehar your sticking at it man, and yeah sure, instigator313@hotmail.com

DJC
10-01-06, 12:48 PM
yo Jonzz, heres a link to the pic man:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2181/2818/320/devlinqi1.1.jpg

and yeah, my msn is joelc_8@hotmail.com

doodydean
10-01-06, 12:50 PM
dp come online if you can man..i tink its about time for uk takeover 2 ;)

Scope
10-02-06, 06:16 PM
Boy Better Know always have pretty dope covers as far as ive seen. As for Grime they need to get some professionals doing their covers lol.