PDA

View Full Version : Sway, Kano, Mike GLC & Rodney P On Channel 4's Whatever...

DJC
09-29-06, 11:11 PM
For those who have just seen the program then they will already know, but on channel 4's program "Whatever" they had a section of the program about teh mixtape grind, it was a good 10 minutes of knowledge about the grind...it featured UK artists like Sway, Kano, Rodney P & Mike GLC all talkin on mixtapes, how to push your mixtapes and why its better to put it out on the streets through your own ting!

For those aspiring artists who are on the grind, they hsould try and catch the repeat to this program for this part, gives youa lil more knowledge from what you might not of known!

Binsteez
09-29-06, 11:32 PM
Fuck, missed it, AGAIN!

DJC
09-29-06, 11:34 PM
haha it was quite a good show man, was mad funny right the way through! i think its repeated on e4 though, im not to sure :undecided:

Binsteez
09-29-06, 11:34 PM
Yeah I aint got sky just poor mans tv! Was chillen at a mates house anyways, all is good.

doodydean
10-01-06, 11:24 AM
i missed this again thats shit!
do they always have uk artists on it or something ?

DJC
10-01-06, 11:53 AM
^They must do man, theres these 2 lads on there and they seem like there into the UK shit alot so thats prolly the reason, but i think this was the last episode of this series, thats what my mate said anyway :what:

doodydean
10-01-06, 12:00 PM
thats shtithen :(
maybe i can catch repeats...or soemthing or watch them on the net