PDA

View Full Version : JME Gives Up The Studio For The Catwalk This Week...

DJC
09-27-06, 09:05 PM
http://static.flickr.com/102/253401342_063e5b2883.jpg

Yep Boy Better Know are moving... the T-shirt business is healthy. JME joined up with Carri 'Cassette Playa' Mundane who's a massive BBK fan and modelled some of her new collection.

Mundane has worked with M.I.A, the British female rapper nearly banned from America for thought crime and New Rave banner wavers the Klaxons. Both have been dressed by and had videos styled by Carri Mundane. She is also Contributing Fashion Editor of SuperSuper, i-D stylist / contributor and recently collaborated with Nicola Formichetti for Dazed & Confused. Our boy Reardon, the i-D don says "Cassette Playa is Nando's, it's grime, it's dang, it's nang, it's day realness, it's major brappage. Fo' sheezy, Cassette Playa delivers both mental and physical vitality while supporting the immune system. It just, you know, feels MODERN." That's so word.

*Lmfao @ the whole ting, JME and a runway model just dont match haha!*

doodydean
09-27-06, 09:15 PM
haha yeah it is funny man but i bet he got paid some serious money for it :D

Binsteez
09-27-06, 09:18 PM
Fuck yea he would have got a lot of mulah for it. That top is pretty swag though.

doodydean
09-27-06, 09:25 PM
the colours and material remind me of like the sort of top a bmx racer would wear

Binsteez
09-27-06, 09:34 PM
I know what you mean yeah.....or a gypsy.

DJC
09-27-06, 09:38 PM
^Lmao @ you 2 haha!

and yeah, the clothes is pretty ugly, i doubt many people will be buying that shit! and what happend to JME being a "Certified Badman" haha, catwalk model isnt very bad :sealedlips:

doodydean
09-27-06, 09:49 PM
hahaha word!
thing is though my girl does textiles and fashion and i said that too her...but what people actually wear on the catwalk....the designers like nick there ideas and make clothes similar but like what mans can wear in the streets etc...if that makes any sense...it still looks swag no doubt but designers dont actually make clothes liek it for the open market.......a little fashion lesson for you two there ;) haha

DJC
09-27-06, 09:51 PM
lmao, thats just gone right past me man, i dont get it, ill read it again and see if i understand it!

who nicks whos ideas? :what: :D

doodydean
09-27-06, 09:56 PM
hahaha

right say thats on the catwalk yeah man?
then like ermmm topman or river island will copy the ideas and sort of merge them into say a new clothing line one of there designer makes....so liek a stores designers will take inspiration from the leading designers who have shit on the catwalks

DJC
09-27-06, 10:05 PM
oh, i get you now man!

so people who own retail stores take ideas from people who create clothes like the ones that are in the JME pic?

If i have understood you right, then i doubt river island will be selling that garm Jme has got on haha

doodydean
09-27-06, 10:19 PM
haha yeah you got it man!!...and yeah i doubt they would sell it but they dont copy like that same top because its abit mental for your everyday customer but they may say base a new top on them colours etc

Binsteez
09-27-06, 10:34 PM
Yer then there Primark lowest of the low jackin everyones shit.

doodydean
09-27-06, 10:36 PM
yeah haha my girl was telling me how primark nearly always get sued for like near enough directly swaggin everyones clothing line designs haha

DJC
09-27-06, 10:45 PM
lmao, thats crazy! i justthought they all came up wit they own ideas!

jonzz
09-27-06, 11:26 PM
moving is moving

Binsteez
09-27-06, 11:31 PM
Haha yeah I just heard that from my nan 2 days ago too! haha

Scope
09-28-06, 05:35 PM
Fair play to him for doing something different.

Any other pictures where he doesn't look like a collidascope? LMFAO!

chinaman
09-28-06, 05:44 PM
omg bustin out leffin when i saw dis pic lol, yeah he gettin big promotion now man get da doll jme. propz 4 da info