PDA

View Full Version : You Want Logan Samas New Mixtape For Free?...

nextman
09-25-06, 03:54 PM
THE WAR REPORT.rar

every dub from logans show, half rips, half real

tracklistin, clik the pic twice
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8691/warzq3.th.jpg (http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warzq3.jpg)

http://flqdlbq6hz2vfiiui8z.usercash.com

DJC
09-25-06, 03:56 PM
If there is anyboy on here that listens to Logan Sama's show on kiss 100 reguaraly, then you will know that tonight, Logan Sama said that he will be giving away his new War Report mixtape for free to every listener, well every listener who wants the cd and who text's in...texts cost the normal price to text LS anyway, so you mite aswell spend 10p on a new, limited mixtape!

I dont know wether this is a 100% true, but Logan Sama did say this on air last week, so i doubt hed be lying! Those who want this cd should just listen tonight at 11 either to the station (If your near london) or listen to the show online at the kiss100 site...i dont know the site off the top of teh dome, but just search kiss100 in google and youll find it, so listen tonight and have your mobile at the ready if you want a free mixtape ;)!

doodydean
09-25-06, 03:58 PM
props man yeah hes been talking about this for quite a while now so id liek it for free too im at work till about 9 half 9 but if your on then drop me a pm with that link again and ill tune in!

This mixtape should be pretty sick without a doubt, serious!

DJC
09-25-06, 03:59 PM
bless man, but he will be givin out free copys of his official war report mixtape tonight to every listener who text's in!

doodydean
09-25-06, 04:00 PM
well theres two threads for this open man so nextman..well i think we should delete one of the too...unless d you want to drop the link into your thread..ill let you be the judge

DJC
09-25-06, 04:02 PM
yeah no p's, i will do man!

DJC
09-25-06, 04:03 PM
can we merge the threads man, or is it just posts we can do that with?

cuz if we can, then just merge the two topics together!

nextman
09-25-06, 08:20 PM
lol who changed my topic name
it aint the official mixtape

doodydean
09-25-06, 08:21 PM
haha weldone dp in merging the threads :D

DJC
09-25-06, 08:29 PM
ay yo nextamn, there was already two threads about it blud, so i merged ur thread and my thread together, thats why i got a in depth reply for my post, cuz it was actually my thread to start off with!

and DD u want that link 4 the show man?

haha and thanx man, im proud of myself lol!

doodydean
09-25-06, 08:31 PM
haha safe safe im going ot have to larn how to do that shit too man, yeah that link would be good, what time we tune in... 11-1?

DJC
09-25-06, 08:40 PM
yeah, but hopefully he says at the start of the show how to get the cd, cuz i really aint lively enough to stay awake till 1, im mad tired...and ill just get the link now man!

doodydean
09-25-06, 08:42 PM
haha same here man!...ill probs listen to 12ish then go to bed im too tired tonight...i was that tired that at college today i drove out to a car park and had like half hours kip in my motor because i couldnt be assed to go home :D

DJC
09-25-06, 08:45 PM
lmfao, thats crazy haha! i had to take a kip on my break today at work, only a lil 20 minute one though, so it just made me more tired :mad:

and heres the link man:

http://www.whatson.com/kiss100/

doodydean
09-25-06, 08:48 PM
haha thats shit man...i hate it whe you do that :( liek you wake up and go back to sleep for liek 10 min and your even more fucked than you was !!!

and thanks on that link man ;) haha

can i get kiss100 on my radio in my car ?

DJC
09-25-06, 09:03 PM
erm, im not to sure really man, you can get kiss, but im not sure wether it will be 100, it just depends what area you are in man! and if your car has one of them satelite radio tings, like DAB radio...you can try man :undecided:

doodydean
09-25-06, 09:06 PM
i just got a standard ones :( would be sick actually having a uk radio statio that was all hip hop related :D

DJC
09-25-06, 09:09 PM
haha yeah, they need one! cuz other than pirate stations, there isnt any! they got kiss 100, and the only uk tings they do on that is logan's show, and thats at 11 at night and only available to certain places, they got 1xtra which u can only get on DAB and they got the major pirates like deja vu, which can only be reached on the internet if your not in london!

they need a station dedicated to hip hop in the uk, and not just a pirate or digital one! could be a buisness plan ;) haha

doodydean
09-25-06, 09:13 PM
thats quite a good idea man...we could host it sat in out very own homes you know...how do we make the cream from it...like do you get paid by someone when people listen to your show or something ?...i really wonder were the money is in it ...well i guess artists could pay us to play there shit?...im actually pretty interested :D

DJC
09-25-06, 09:44 PM
i dont know wetha you get payed for playin ppls tunes man, cuz the Dj's at hot 97 in america got in trouble for being payed to play records, but it might be different here, but i know you get payed for advertising, but other than that i really dont know man! its a good question, and i wanna know the answer to it lol!

doodydean
09-25-06, 09:45 PM
haha yeah i want to know the answer too man! and yeah i guess that would make sense for getting busted playing tunes over how much people pay :D but i would really like to knwo though!

DJC
09-25-06, 10:02 PM
haha yeah, me 2!

and is that site workin 4 u man? cuz no sound is comin on 4 me :undecided:

Binsteez
09-25-06, 10:10 PM
Shit...no credit haha

DJC
09-25-06, 10:18 PM
The site aint even workin for me :mad:

and thats just ruined my night, cuz i was lookin forward to listenin to the show aswell (Gettin a free cd like haha), but shit aint playin!

Binsteez
09-25-06, 10:22 PM
http://www.emapdigitalradio.com/emapdigitalradio/metafiles/kiss100.asx

Here man, open windows media player file>>open url and paste that in. That should work for you.

Edit - Or click it haha

DJC
09-25-06, 10:26 PM
oh shit, much appreciated man!

Damn, still doesnt work :mad:

comes up with this "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

ill just leave it and miss out, im sure ill find the cd upped on the internet sooner or later anyway!

thanx for that still though man, im out to be now haha...peace!

Binsteez
09-25-06, 10:31 PM
Hmm shit man, ok peace geez.

doodydean
09-26-06, 09:36 AM
i fell asleep ! i missed logan sama grrrr i hope someone still got a chance to get the new mixtape to share with everyone :(

Binsteez
09-26-06, 02:34 PM
Haha I wandered where you had gone ye douche.

DJC
09-26-06, 03:26 PM
haha it still isnt even lettin me listen to last nights show now, its shit!

i just wanted to get it to see what the actuall cd was like and that, im sure ill be able to find the cd for download though in about a weeks time!

Binsteez
09-26-06, 03:30 PM
I got credit now too... bad timing.

DJC
09-26-06, 03:54 PM
haha damn, bad luck lol!

hopefully he forgot this week and is givin them out next week, its just got bare exclusives from the war report and others that arent gettin played on air, thats just the reason i want it :undecided:

Binsteez
09-26-06, 03:58 PM
Yeah, It'll be on the net soon enough so its all good tho. I'm still listening to Young Kof haha propa feelin it.

DJC
09-26-06, 04:02 PM
haha bless bless, well if other people are likin it, His new mixtape comes out next month so once its sold enough it will be posted to the official site and then sent round tha net, so ill post it up on ere once i get the permission man!

Binsteez
09-26-06, 04:14 PM
What another mixtape? or the same one so more people see it?

doodydean
09-26-06, 04:32 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

good question

Binsteez
09-26-06, 04:51 PM
Im out to get my moshy on anyways haha peace

DJC
09-26-06, 05:08 PM
oh shit, i typed that out wrong, i was thinkin faster then i was typin man!

i mean, he's got a official mixtape comin out next month, so that will be posted up on abre forums for people across the UK and overseas to listen to, so when it drops after so many are sold ill post it on this forum!

doodydean
09-26-06, 05:10 PM
areee i get you man, that sounds good then...cant belive with both missed logan sama's set....we were like the only two on here really psych'd up for it :D :(

DJC
09-26-06, 05:17 PM
lmao, word! for some reason the whatson.com ting doesnt work for me! i tryed gettin one of my m8s on msn to tetx in for me when itgoes down, but he didnt end up listening :rolleyes: but hopefully he'll do it again next week!

doodydean
09-26-06, 05:19 PM
hopefully man..im sure we'll be able to get our hands on it in a week or so anyways as itll have leaked....well with a bit of luck ;) haha

Binsteez
09-26-06, 11:36 PM
Both missed it, you noobs hahaha just kiddin ;)

I get you now about that mixtape, looking forward to that.