PDA

View Full Version : [Big Mixtape]OT Recordings Presents...Broad Street Stories

DJC
09-23-06, 05:50 PM
This mixtapes crazy, its from the OT Crew (Kozy, Devlin, Deeperman and that)
If you dont know who they are, dont let that put you off...this mixtape is crazy...its just in time for Devlins mixtape, Tales From The Crypt...that drops in a week or two, he's being backed as the hottest white Mc in teh game right now, and i gotta agree!
This mixtape has got some crazy tunes on, but be on the lookout for the halloween ressurcetion tune, its BIG!

Just check this out even if you aint never heard of them! Its a good mixtape, trust!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f0vj3r

Straight Grimey!

doodydean
09-24-06, 11:15 AM
Props you know im downloading as we speak :D devlin is pretty sick

DJC
09-24-06, 11:29 AM
haha yeah, he is!

Devlin's solo mixtape drops in a week or two, so ill have that up when it drops...should be a crazy mixtape!

doodydean
09-24-06, 11:39 AM
safe safe, yeah it should be a good tape from him man would be good if you could up it when its available :D

DJC
09-24-06, 11:51 AM
yeah, i will do man! ill be lookin for it even if i cant find it, cuz im hypin this one up, or ill just buy it, but it doesnt go into stores untill 2 weeks after teh release date, cuz it goes onto ukrecordshop first and then 2 weeks later it gets into independant record stores and then a week later it goes into hmv and that, alot of the Mc's are doin that lately! kinda annoyin :undecided: