PDA

View Full Version : Roll Deep, Devvo, Westwood All On Whatever...

DJC
09-23-06, 03:39 PM
Channel 4's whatever was on again last night...and again, i missed it...but my mate told me it was a hilarious show last night...It had Roll Deep on it again aswell as them being on it last week, it also had Tim westwood on it, some man who tryed to live in a furniture shop (Lmao) and Devvo, yep, the chav! this dudes crazy...if you dont know who he is (im sure everybody does) then check teh clip of him on teh show yesterday, well im just reporting on who was on teh show, and i think for those who missed it, its repeated on e4 sometime, so ill eb tryin to check that out, and you should top! was supposed to a be a crazy funny show!

Anyway, heres a clip of Devvo's "Work" from last nights show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dnwAjSymK4

Lmao!

if you wanna see more, just check his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/mcdevvo

Binsteez
09-23-06, 03:54 PM
Haha Devvo was in Cleethorpes in my town apparently. I bet hes easy making some dollar out of it now.

DJC
09-23-06, 03:57 PM
Yeah mos def, hes got Tee's for it and everythin...hes a crazy dude though!

u think he acts like that all the time?

and that would be crazy if devvo came near my area, id liek to meet him haha!

jonzz
09-23-06, 04:09 PM
devvo is an actor,

i didnt see roll deep on last night but i saw tim westwood pimp my gran and that guy living in the mall LOL

100% sure roll deep wern't on

some nerd rapper was on though

Binsteez
09-23-06, 04:10 PM
haha yeah I doubt he acts like that all the time, there people that do though, idiots for sure.

BIG.UK.
09-23-06, 04:25 PM
DAMM i missed it last night i was gonna watch it :(

Binsteez
09-23-06, 04:37 PM
I know i wish i had watched it now I saw it like "next is Whatever" but didnt know what it was so decided to watch scary movie 4 and it was sooo shit.

Scope
09-23-06, 04:57 PM
I like watching "Whatever", Devvo was funny LOL! Tim Westwood not giving his age away and he got an applause for what he said about "it doesn't matter as long as what I say is still relevant" I got respect for the dude.

DJC
09-23-06, 05:33 PM
^I think dudes a dickhead, serious! hes aint even a good Dj, hes on all the american rappers dicks and shit...its annoyin just watchin him on tv or even listenin to him!

doodydean
09-23-06, 06:54 PM
the dude is a dickhead...serious...i wouldnt mind smacking him

DJC
09-23-06, 06:55 PM
hahaah word!

Binsteez
09-23-06, 08:13 PM
Hahaha Dean you agressive bastard.....its true though.