PDA

View Full Version : Sway Cancels UK Tour...

DJC
09-22-06, 07:47 PM
Sway has recently cancelled his UK tour of the Carling academys/apollos...dude was coming to liverpool aswell, but hes now cancelled :mad: but the reason for him canceling is for recording duties...so this could mean a new Sway album in the near future, so if it is then it should be crazy...cuz he hasnt really dropped much new stuff lately, maybe one or two new songs (Including the Lupe Fiasco track...its crazy) so hopefully Sway will be dropping a new album soon or atleast a new mixtape...but it has been said that the dates will be rescheduled, and the tickets will be valid for the new date, but it seems like the dates still havent been confirmed with a ruff idea of when they will eb re-schedueld...Sway done this at the start of this year aswell and didnt even do teh second dates, but hopefully he will do this time, and hopefully he will have some new material droppin soon!

Binsteez
09-22-06, 07:52 PM
I hope hes droppin somehting soon enough, got a bit bored of this is my demo even though its sick. Whats the Lupe track? I need to get a bit more up to date by the sounds of things haha.

DJC
09-22-06, 08:15 PM
haha ill get the track upped for you now man! just give me a minute and itll be up!

Heres the track man!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jow4ev

Binsteez
09-22-06, 08:54 PM
cheers mate. I'll get it now.

doodydean
09-23-06, 10:26 AM
its a great track...and dp didnt me and you already kinda know he was cancelling dates...i remember me and you disscussing it at some point...im sure we did:D

DJC
09-23-06, 10:33 AM
haha yeah, that was his other one...i think :what:

hes cancelled a few aroudn the country, but hes now cancelled all of them acros the UK!

doodydean
09-23-06, 10:36 AM
haha yeha, that shit sucks man, right i have work now so ill be on laters, peace

50 CENT
09-23-06, 10:38 AM
well thats a bummer :strange: n propz for the track, i aint heard that :kwijl: