PDA

View Full Version : roll deep mixtapes around the date they released in at the deep end

Sco101
09-22-06, 06:25 PM
okay i bought the special edition of the album which came with a dvd thats got two music videos on and a documentary style thing. can any one name any mixtapes that came out around the time of the album, cause theres some songs i want that are played on the documentary but i dont know what they are called.

nextman
09-22-06, 10:38 PM
roll deep hav only released the creeper mixtapes n their album
the creepers were out yrs b4 the album tho

DJC
09-23-06, 09:39 AM
^Yup, the creeper mixtapes are the only mixtapes theyve released man!

u want me to up them for you?

doodydean
09-23-06, 10:20 AM
you can up them for me too :D haha

DJC
09-23-06, 10:25 AM
hahaha, i will do man...ill post them in thsi thread when ive upped them!

doodydean
09-23-06, 10:26 AM
safe safe, i got work in 10 min so im just dropping by :D so ill get them later tonight man

you seen that new uk film advertised..i saw it this morning i think its called lyrics and life or something...i was mad tired though so its probs not caleld thta....ill find out and make a thread about it later tonight

DJC
09-23-06, 10:37 AM
yeah, ive seen a erm, what are they called...like sa banner type thing on a website about it the other day!

Its got Asher D (From So Solid) in it, and hes on the front of the bannr ting lookin mad gay haha...but i havent seen the advert, ill be on the look out for that!

if you can get a thread on it man, would be good! cuz i dont really know much about it! and ill mos p[robs catch it anyway, cuz Asher D's a good actor, especially in Bullet Boy and he wasnt to bad in Get Rich Or Die Tryin either!

doodydean
09-23-06, 05:24 PM
yeah i know tell me about it...i didnt know it was asher d in bullet boy....i didnt even know he was from so solid either haha...they still togetehr? that mixtape you gave me a while back was good...the cure for cancer or something it was called :D

ill try get the thread up for it tommorrow as i have only got home from work and im tired

DJC
09-23-06, 05:36 PM
ite man, would be good to read up about it!
and im not sure about them still being together as a group, but they all still rep eachother in songs and the Mc's still do collabo's and shit, and yeah, the mixtape is called cure for cancer! and ill post up the 2 roll deep mixtapes in a min man, ive just got 2 other tings i need to post up first, 2 crazy-new cd's gettin posted in a second ;)

doodydean
09-23-06, 06:55 PM
2 crazy-new cd's gettin posted in a second ;)

:D sounds good!

Binsteez
09-23-06, 08:21 PM
Haha, lovin this uk shit.