PDA

View Full Version : Akala Wins Best Hip Hop Act At This Year's Mobo Awards!!!!!

Binsteez
09-21-06, 11:43 AM
AKALA has won a 2006 MOBO Award in the Best Hip Hop category! Thank you to all of his fans who voted for him and have supported him over the last few months. It's UK's time now and this is just the beginning. AKALA will be on tour over the next several weeks - supporting Jay-Z in September and Chamillionaire in November, while headlining his own tour in October.

Thank you to all the fans who have supported Akala and keep spreading the word.

I thought he had it in the bag personally.

doodydean
09-21-06, 11:46 AM
yeha i already knew about this and i thought that sway might have robbed it but im glad akala got it...hes worked really hard overthe last few years and definatly deserves it..id liek to hear his speech though he'd def be some uk shit!
uk stand up!

Scope
09-22-06, 03:39 PM
MOBO awards were great to watch, Akala left to go and support Jigga Man on his UK tour!!! What a night for him!!!

DJC
09-22-06, 04:11 PM
^Yup but his performance wasnt very good to be honest!

and i didnt get to see the Mobos and i was pissed, so i hope they replay it! but i read all teh news about it and the write up on it...and all i gta say is that its some bullshit!

they got a dude who dropped one decent song and hasnt doen shit for years, he isnt even from the UK and comes back with some corny ass, swag ass song! coolio, as host! wtf's up with that! and they need to hop off the Yanks dicks cuz there was bare mans that was robbed from winnin! i gotta say from teh performances and that, the Mobos must have been swag this year! but im happy for Akala, he deserved it mos def!

BIG.UK.
09-22-06, 04:25 PM
he desevered it.. sway also deserved it thou..... sway has worked hard.... i realy kno the story of akala but sway... his hard work is payin off much...

ruddegger
09-22-06, 04:52 PM
akalas playin where im goin to bourney in a week i think...hes supportin missy elliot so dont think ill be goin..