PDA

View Full Version : Lupe Fiasco To Join Jay-Z In The UK

09-20-06, 10:49 AM
Jay-Z is taking his protégé Lupe Fiasco to the UK as part of his Roc Tha Block tour.

Lupe is quickly gathering a reputation as the new kid on the urban block.
“I just love his wordplay I think he's one of the most creative new guys in the game right now."
Twista is also singing the praises of Lupe calling him "the next hottest sh*t in the Chi,"

Kanye West stated "he's one of the best MCs coming out". Lupe appeared on the Kanye West hit ‘Touch The Sky’.

Even Pharell Williams has made a public statement. "Lupe's a star. He's on his way and you'll see him," he says.

Lupe, who was named one of Rolling Stone’s Top 10 Artists To Watch 2006’ has been performing secret shows across the US with at MySpace performance scheduled in Chicago this evening (September 19).

The 24 year old Lupe released his debut album ‘Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor’ this week.

Rambaldi
09-20-06, 11:04 AM
English lucky bastards... i would like to see a Lupe concert, i like his music

holly89
09-20-06, 01:24 PM
ye id love to see him live, as a matter or fact id love to see jayz aswell!! does anyone no were and how much tickets r ?

Zulu
09-20-06, 01:41 PM
Knew this already, i filled Dpgunit in a week ago :D He's going to all them except Manchester.

09-20-06, 01:45 PM
Im going to the one in Manchester and Bham

DJC
09-20-06, 03:31 PM
haha yup yup, outlaw told me about this...im off to teh concert tomorrow...id go just to see lupe to be honest, dudes crazy! hes the truth mos def!

doodydean
09-20-06, 04:33 PM
damn just reading the topic title pisses me off haha now i would pay to go see jay....just to see lupe perform the dudes crazy

lampshade02
09-21-06, 09:37 AM
quality cnt wait til i go c him on sunday now

Ben Jr
09-21-06, 02:54 PM
What the hell, Lupe is going to B-ham??