PDA

View Full Version : Wiley Signs Deal For New Album & News On Tunnell Visions...

DJC
09-17-06, 09:52 AM
Big news today that wiley has finally signed to Big Dada Records...This deal has been going on for time now, and Wiley & Big Dada finally ended it last night/early this morning when wiley signed with them...Wileys deal includes a new album to drop febuary of 2007 and Big Dada have said that Wiley will not have to sacrife his sound for mainstream purposes, so this album will be straight grimey! And another part of the deal was that Wiley is allowed to release 10 volumes of Tunell Vision...which will still be released on Boy Better Know according to Wiley! Next year should be big for Wiley with his album dropping and the fact that he could release 8 mixtapes in a year!

In other Wiley related news, The Roll Deep crew were on Channel 4's "whatever" on friday night, I didnt get to see it, but my mate text me sayin Roll Deep was on channel 4, so i flicked over but i only caught the ending, and Wiley wasnt on the show (Didnt turn up as usual)...but it was supposedly a good show, ill try and get the program posted up, well there half an hour slot anyway!

jonzz
09-17-06, 09:56 AM
I saw Kano on The Match last night and he scored a few goals lol, didnt get interviewd or nuttin though

doodydean
09-17-06, 09:58 AM
haha i saw this man i was mad drunk but i saw this...haha i think i did...did he say about when they did there own bus tour and like bagged them all off :D? haha it was ace

o yeah dp ive got some decks finally :headphones:

DJC
09-17-06, 10:02 AM
^Haha yeah thats the one!

and sfe sfe, what ones you got man? nd how much u pay for them?

doodydean
09-17-06, 10:06 AM
one of my best mates is off to uni and hes like used them twice and he never uses them so he gave me them :shock:
i need a new power lead for the mixer though so i dont know how much thats going to cost :(
there a few years old but good for a freebie

Numark TT1550 x 2 Decks
Numark DM950 Mixer
Numark Headphones
Numark Mic

got some 12's too :D

there quite a basic setup youll probs know but there a start :D haha i dont know if there good or whateevr but they look nice :D:D haha

DJC
09-17-06, 10:17 AM
Damn, they actually arent a bad set for your first set! and for free...thats even better haha! wish i had generous freinds like that lol! and a new cable for it will probs only cost 5-10 pounds im expecttin man!

doodydean
09-17-06, 10:25 AM
safe safe man yeah i offered to buy them but he just brought them round and said i could have them i was just like :D haha
so there a decent begineer set? haha safe
ite man thanks for that do you know were i could get a power cable from at all ? haha

Scope
09-17-06, 12:08 PM
"Whatever" was a good show last night, and yeah they did do that tour bus
thing around London. Roll Deep were good too.

DJC
09-17-06, 08:25 PM
^Will roll deep be on it again man?

and DD you could try Ebay...but honestly, thats the only place i could think of :undecided:

unless you try one of the online Dj software stores...when my internet is fixed ill get a link for you man, cuz right now its taking me about 10 minutes for a page to load and then even longer for me to like browse the page! but if its worjking properly tomorrow, ill PM you a link to a site that migth have somethink on man!

doodydean
09-17-06, 09:25 PM
i got one man haha i went a little crazy today...it only cost me 10 :)
i spent 40 on vynls haha went down to hmv and just got loads out the 3 for 10 part got some cool tunes but there want no uk shit :( well i got the ridin dirty lp as it has the sway version on it ;) haha thats about it though :(

DJC
09-18-06, 04:02 PM
haha yeah, Hmv do good deals! and if you want uk vinyls man, the best place to get them from is www.ukrecordshop.co.uk

doodydean
09-18-06, 09:24 PM
safe safe