PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY Rumor/Story About Wiley & Ghetto...

DJC
09-13-06, 07:14 PM
Well, Those Who Botherd to Download The Rip Of The War Report From The Week Before Logan Sama Show Would Of Heard Wileys 6 Minute Merkage Of Ghetto, Lethal B & U.S Mans...And Wouldve Heard Ghetto's Diss To Eskiboy! Well, Word Is, Wiley Was Slippin And Ghetto Caught Him, Ghetto Seen Wiley Near His Home And Ghetto Was Chasing Wiley With A Shank And Wiley Was Just Runnin Liek Crazy And Dropped His Laptop For Ghetto To Just Freely Take Haha! If This Is True And Not Just A Rumour, Then Thats Crazy...But We Will Just Have To Wait For Word From Ghetto!

This Shit Will be Poppin If It Is True...But At The Moment All I Can Say Is Lmao! Haha, This Shits Crazy!

Scope
09-13-06, 08:10 PM
Sounds like that beef has gone way overboard if this is true.

And DPG those bars in your sig are slightly incorrect from Akala. The first few
should read like this...

It Makes Me Laugh, This Shit Is A Farse,
If I Was A Yank You'd Be Kissin My Arse,

DJC
09-13-06, 08:13 PM
haha thank you...i wasnt onto the "this shit is a farce" so i just invented a new part 4 it haha! ill change it now tho!

chinaman
09-13-06, 08:43 PM
is dis, shit is gettin seriouse now like , dont even know em two got beef, aint ghetto rolling with kano??? propz 4 da info g

DJC
09-13-06, 08:49 PM
^Yeah...but wiley and kano arent even on level terms anymore...its all crazy...but wiley brings this shit on himself alot of the time...cuz he always starts the beefin...he thinks cuz he been in the game for time, he can try and slew anybody!

doodydean
09-13-06, 10:07 PM
hahaha thats funny as hell man pretty sick rumour if its true itll be well funny...and when you mean shank you mean a blade right? or actually a gun..

DJC
09-14-06, 06:06 PM
Yeah, A Blade, Nife Or Whatever...I Dont Know What Type Of Shank Just Yet...Just Waitibng For Ghetto To Say Something...Shit Will Get Outta Control If It Is True Though!