PDA

View Full Version : *Exclusive - Mixtape [Check This Plz]* Young Kof - The Prequel Mixtape

DJC
09-12-06, 06:28 PM
This Dude Is The Owner Of The Label Im At (Sort Of) And Hes One Of The Best Mc's From The North West...And The Biggest Dude From Liverpool, Dont Think That Just Cause The Dude Is From Liverpool He Gna Have A Wack Scouse Accent, Hes From Ghana, But Lived In Liverpool All His Life (Except A Spell In London For A Year Or Two)...This Dude Is Blowin Up Channel U With His Song "Where Did We Go Wrong"...A Dedication Song To Anthony Walker...Check This Mixtape Out, No Doubt You'll be Loving This Dude, He Sings His Own Hooks & Spits His Rhymes...You Wont Be Able To Pick What Hes Better At, Serious!

Juts Check It Out, And If You Aint A Leecher, Just Leave Some Feedback! This Is How The Liverpool Really Do It!

Liverpool Stand Up! Haha

Just Click The Link, And The Download Box Will Automatically Coem Up, Its A Free Mixtape, So I Aint Lettin Him Loose Money, Its A Warm Up For His Mixtape That Will Drop Next Month (That I Will Be On ;) Haha)...If Anybody Is Feeling Kof, Then I Migth Up His Mixtape Online Depending How Much He Sells...He's About To Blow, Serious!

Just Leave Some Feed On What You think Of Dude/ Liverpool Scene!

This Guys Crazy, 21 Tracks All Together, 4 Or 5 Of Him Speaking...The Rest Straight Up Tunes, This Dude Is Crack, Serious! I Aint Sayin This To Promote Him/Urbeatz...Just Listen And You Will Believe Me!

http://www.urbeatz.co.uk/music/media/Urbeatz%20-%20Young%20Kof%20-%20Prequel%20Mixtape%20-%20www.urbeatz.com.zip

doodydean
09-12-06, 09:37 PM
propsssssss this should be sick i dont know if anyone knows of him but hes really good and you should all check him out!

DJC
09-12-06, 09:40 PM
^Yeah thats what im hopin man!

im just hopin people check it out! thats why i said Plz in the title haha!

and thanx for checkin it man...hopefully others can!

doodydean
09-12-06, 09:48 PM
nearly complete hopefuly itll be sick man..o yeah a bit off topic i was going to pm you but i dont know how long im on for...what you thin kto the logan sama set...i thought it was pretty sick i the war report was short though :( haha

DJC
09-12-06, 09:53 PM
haha yeah, they only played 2 diss tunes, friscos on scorcher & somebody elses on scorcher (Cant member who though)...it was a dissapointment compared to last weeks, cuz he said it would of been crazy! i liked the Ruff Sqwad set though, you hear that man? i had to listen earlier on today, cuz i went to bed and missed it! but it was a crazy set, thats real grime...i cant wait for there mixtape really! If you listend that long, did you liek there set man? alos, logan didnt play many new tunes either, just JME, the 2 songs in was report, the L Dot Man one & the ruff sqwad ones, abit of a dissapointment :undecided:

oh yeah, big tunes to liksten to on the kof mixtape man, "Sides Of Me", he Mc's, Raps & Sings on that one1 crazy!, "The N Word", Feeling Down, & Never Walk Alone...theres a track on there with skinnyman, cant remember what it was called tho, "endz to endz" i think!

doodydean
09-12-06, 09:57 PM
yeha man i listened live til 1am :D and yeah it was a little dissappointing in one way the fact that that there wasnt much fresh tunes...the guns and roses volume 2 sounds sick although so does number one...if you fancy upping 1 and 2 when its available would be awfully kind of you man ;) haha

DJC
09-12-06, 10:02 PM
haha yeah i will do man...ill have to dig out my volume 1 from my bedroom, its bin out for time...so it'll be somewhere haha! and yeah, volume 2 will be out in a week! and damn, i was fightin, tryin to stay awake, but it just wasnt happening haha!
anyway im out for tonghit man! Peace!

People Check This Mixtape Out Please ;)

doodydean
09-12-06, 10:05 PM
thanks man, peace...and people check out the tape!..ill leave feed tomoz

chinaman
09-13-06, 06:03 PM
safe blud im doadloadin it now,

The Godfather
09-13-06, 06:20 PM
i had the kick push song that was good

dpg u never speak to me nomore is it coz u lost tha derby lol

DJC
09-13-06, 06:27 PM
lmao! dont get me started man...who did you play last night? ;) hahaha nobody...

BIG.UK.
09-21-06, 04:35 PM
eh.. liver pool.. hmm.... whak scouse acent.... no thx

lmao just jokin on ya man downloadin now

chinaman
09-21-06, 05:02 PM
yeah blud safe man , u got da link 4 his video|???

Binsteez
09-22-06, 09:41 PM
Im getting my d/l on now, shud be good.

DJC
09-22-06, 09:49 PM
hopefully you'll like it man!

his mixtape drops in a few weeks, so if everybody likes it, and if it sells enough then ill post it up on ere for peopel!

and China, ill see what i can do for a video aswell man!

Binsteez
09-22-06, 10:15 PM
Sounds dope so far man, I like. cheers on the up.

Ben Jr
09-22-06, 10:32 PM
i like that. Kick push remix. Ill download this a bit later

doodydean
09-23-06, 10:28 AM
this is a solid mixtape...ill burn this badboy for the motor later :D i completely forgot i downloaded it till yesterday but i have listened to it a few tiems already :D

Binsteez
09-23-06, 04:13 PM
Was gunna put it on the ipod but its wma so i gotta convert it. Worth the hassel though.

BIG.UK.
09-23-06, 04:24 PM
yo dude.. if u uppin his mixtape you sure he will sign u lol.....

and he dont sound scouse he sounds like some mank geezer...

doodydean
09-23-06, 05:22 PM
its not kof who signs him anyway its the record label....and dp wouldnt up it without his permission either

doodydean
09-23-06, 05:25 PM
yess that will be deleted :):D

DJC
09-23-06, 05:40 PM
yup yup, and thats why i said, ill post it if we sell enough, he lets all his tunes leak on to the internet, Yaw has let all the urbeatz mixtapes leak onto tha net after theyve sold so many, to let dudes all across the UK get a hold of it and hear from kof/ubreatz as a whole!

and big...ur a dickhead man, its common sense!

doodydean
09-24-06, 11:43 AM
big...ur a dickhead man, its common sense!

hahaha word...big your turning into a bit of a swag ass little bitch lately

and yeah i gathered hed leaked man..hes on imesh and all that shit...was at a mates house llast night and so i was filling his computer up with uk shit wether he liked it or not :D

DJC
09-24-06, 11:49 AM
lmao! hahaha!

brainwashin your mates lol! well done :clap: haha

doodydean
09-24-06, 11:51 AM
you kow it man...ive got a mate whos getting into the scene too right now..i mean i got binsteez (my mate sam) into the scene and even on anotha :D

...we starting some new Grime race man...on some hitler shit :D haha

DJC
09-24-06, 12:03 PM
Lmfao! hahahaha! and i bin tryin to get my mates up on here, but they aint comin for some reason :undecided:...they all grime heads, but theyd rather just stay on there own forums!

and i just posted the prangin remix man!

BIG.UK.
09-24-06, 12:10 PM
dam... imma changin... dpg only hates me coz he dont like ppl expressin der opinions to him..... he dont like me begin racist towards noone.. but i call pakis curry munchers to him and he go crazy haha.....

DJC
09-24-06, 12:13 PM
:rolleyes: People dont like you cuz your mad childish and attention seekin!

and obviously people wil get annoyed if soembodys racist, even if you wasnt sayin nuttin about me, you wasnt callin me a nigga or anythin, but you still bein racist to other dudes and you think its "cool" or "funny"...but you'll get the shit slapped outta you one day from it!

doodydean
09-24-06, 12:14 PM
theres having opinions and theres some which you keep to yourself....man your admitting to being a racist...fuck outta here

and to dp..props on that shit man

BIG.UK.
09-24-06, 12:23 PM
dam....... i ont hate all pakis..... i just stereo tyope coz i kno some tuight asian dudes.. but i just stereotype from the ones dat come here take tha taxes and shit...

and u say imm childish ye..... imma 14 ....

50 cent is like 17/18 and he is more childish dan me:O!

... well i shud leave u 2 to carry on sukin off each other

doodydean
09-24-06, 12:39 PM
man you want to get banned from this section?...anything else and your ass WILL be banned

BIG.UK.
09-24-06, 12:46 PM
oh srry.... want me to kiss your arse a lil more and drop roses at your feet to?

DJC
09-24-06, 01:37 PM
you a dickhead man, go suck ya mum!

you need to grow up, and stop bein such an attention seaker!

BIG.UK.
09-24-06, 06:20 PM
^^ u need to stfu and get away from me fuker

DJC
09-24-06, 06:27 PM
^Lmao, what you gon do...you only a kid!

you need to stfu and grow up!

BIG.UK.
09-24-06, 07:20 PM
^^ hmm, your not old enought to drink but your old enouth to say imma a child?

DJC
09-24-06, 07:39 PM
^and...you are a child!

if youre using teh fact i aint allowed to drink as a fact for me to be a kid, we'll im old enough to drive, im old enough to have legal sex, so it looks like im not a child if they can trust somebody at my age to have sex and be a parent :rolleyes:...and im mature unlike your ass man, id tell you to grow up even if i was younger than your ass...cuz you act like a 5 year old!

BIG.UK.
09-24-06, 08:07 PM
^^ what if u were 4?

and.... i recon i can be a responsible parrent..... i love kids(not no MJ shit thou)....

just coz imma younger dan the age limit on these thingz it doesnt mean that imma not responsible enought to do them.... its the kids my age in genral that arn not just coz of one !

DJC
09-24-06, 08:09 PM
Thats just the point ive just proved :rolleyes:

i aint even gna argue, just gna wiat till u get banned, opefully soon!

Binsteez
09-24-06, 11:56 PM
^^ u need to stfu and get away from me fuker

Get away from you, how about you simply leave the computer then your fucking miles away from him.

Snowdogg
09-25-06, 08:33 AM
propzzzzz

BIG.UK.
09-25-06, 02:48 PM
Get away from you, how about you simply leave the computer then your fucking miles away from him.

hmm...... how bout u take your mosh hed arse and go uk somones slit wrist or somat

DJC
09-25-06, 03:18 PM
What a faggot, u callin him a mosher cuz he got a dude skateboardin?

duznt make him a mosha :rolleyes:

is Lupe fiasco a mosher? Nope!

BIG.UK.
09-25-06, 03:21 PM
^^ ye but this guy plainy is a mosha...... i dont realy see many uk skaterz dat listen to hiphop..

DJC
09-25-06, 03:31 PM
JME does it all :rolleyes:

doodydean
09-25-06, 03:38 PM
^^ ye but this guy plainy is a mosha...... i dont realy see many uk skaterz dat listen to hiphop..

LMAO ALLuk skaters bump hip hop...honestly man you need to get shit into perspective...and stop being a dickhead

DJC
09-25-06, 03:47 PM
^Truth, i just cant wait till BJv gets on and bans him!

doodydean
09-25-06, 03:54 PM
true true..i have sent him a pm anyways as the super mods cant ban him as it appear he is a mod...but dont worry bjv will save the day :D...honestly though big man fuck knows whats got into you..personally i didnt mind you until you started your racist comments and shit

if you dont got anything good or relative to say man dont say anything

DJC
09-25-06, 03:57 PM
^Word, but it aint even the racist shit that got it started, it as his first comment when he was actin a bitch, and then he went off on the racist shit! and his stupid comments have had to be deleted before, so he might aswell get banned from the section, not asif hes helping it!

doodydean
09-25-06, 03:59 PM
true true we'll wait for bjv as of now man

Binsteez
09-25-06, 10:14 PM
Hahaha your a fuckin idiot man, open your eyes.