PDA

View Full Version : Chamillionaire To Drop A Verse On Sways Up Your Speed...

DJC
09-11-06, 05:27 PM
This was a quote takin straight from somethin Chantelle Fiddy in a recent article from her:

If you care about whether he takes his grills out to go down on a girl and that kind of stuff, wait for it. Big up Chamillionaire anyway, he was very smiley and looking forward to hearing the verse he laid down on Sway's 'Up Your Speed'

This will be big no doubt about it...up your speed was arguably one of the best tracks on sways album, and the remix with bigz, skinnyman and the rest on was just as big, maybe bigger! So im pretty sure chamillionaire will kill his verse on a new remix of the song...Sway has already colb'ed with Cham' on a Ridin Remix...So i guess Cham' is returning the favour and lacing the Up Your Speed Track...keep it locked for this! Should be big!

jonzz
09-11-06, 06:00 PM
sway and cham

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dno

DJC
09-11-06, 06:13 PM
^hahaha...nah, should be good i think! ridin dirty wasnt to bad...but i suppose that wasnt a proper remix, just an extra verse from sway...this hopefull will be a proper remix...should be good i think though!

holly89
09-11-06, 07:22 PM
thats ridin dirty song iz shit realy but very catchy!! i was in collge today and cos my collge iz in town centre u can hear everything outside and this nob came driving by with his music playing stupidly loud (now its ok to play ur music load in ur car but honist this was silly) and he was playing thats song and although everyone said they hated the song ppl was singing it bit later on including me!

Ben Jr
09-11-06, 07:25 PM
Cant they just do a track lol.

DJC
09-11-06, 07:33 PM
thats ridin dirty song iz shit realy but very catchy!! i was in collge today and cos my collge iz in town centre u can hear everything outside and this nob came driving by with his music playing stupidly loud (now its ok to play ur music load in ur car but honist this was silly) and he was playing thats song and although everyone said they hated the song ppl was singing it bit later on including me!

haha yeah, i dont like this song either to be honest...i like all teh remixes, but not the original for soem reason :undecided: and yeah, alot of people like this song though...its mad commercial in the UK cuz even girls i know that dont liek rap like this song, its crazy! cuz this will prolly be the only tune people who arent exactly rap fans will know Cham for but everyones feelin the track!

Ben Jr
09-11-06, 07:38 PM
i still cant believe how far behind the UK is. Its only just been released here

jonzz
09-11-06, 07:46 PM
yes i had it back in november 2005 and people we're like nah its shit but now they bum it.

DJC
09-11-06, 07:51 PM
^Lmao Word To Both!

Its Bin Out For Time...I Think The Album Isnt To bad...But People Have Taken That Ridin Song To Anotha Level Here...Everybody Is In Love With It, And Its Not Even The Best Song On The Album! Madness!

MC MAG
09-11-06, 08:26 PM
damm caint wait for this i liked charmillionare's rindin dirty
propz for da news man

doodydean
09-11-06, 08:32 PM
sounds liek it could be a good song...and as for the riding dirty word on whats already been said if im honest....i was only telling dp in a convo through here the other day how my younger bro was bangin the sway mix and he dont even like the uk scene

Binsteez
09-18-06, 02:20 PM
I didnt even realise Sway was in the remix, im gunna listen now.

DJC
09-18-06, 04:11 PM
^It depends what remix you got man...hes on the UK remix!

Binsteez
09-18-06, 09:12 PM
Haha, yeah I gathered that after I listened to the remix I have. I wouldnt mind a listen.

DJC
09-18-06, 09:29 PM
^ill up it for you tomorrow sometime man!

just my internets mad slow at the moment, but hceck back at this thread tomorrow and it will be posted!

Binsteez
09-18-06, 09:32 PM
Alright safe man cheers.

doodydean
09-18-06, 09:35 PM
your online now man but im busy so ill upload it for you now gimmie a min

DJC
09-18-06, 09:36 PM
^thanx man if you can up it!

would save me some time!

doodydean
09-18-06, 09:43 PM
yeah man its upping now like 60% so ill get it up when im done
i kopped this on lp the other day aswell as the stanton warriors ft sway -Keep em high haha its a catchy song actually

if i get a better mixer (the one were you have a usb socket on your mixer to record as you spin onto your commy) or a recorder ill let you listen to this mad mix...i mixed lupe fiascos kick puch accappella over an old 7inch i found of my mums its the beverly hills cop teme tune...the mix = dope haha

haha o yeah heres the link :D gimmie props bitch :tongue:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b70txz

Binsteez
09-18-06, 09:44 PM
Haha cheers dean, gettin into them decks already, how much you get em off Luke for?

DJC
09-18-06, 09:45 PM
hahahaha sounds crazy man! mos def would liek to hear that, and i got bare reggae lp's, real old ones from my mum wich arent to bad either! and youll need to have a wedge to be able to buy a mixer with a usb socket on tbh man...it took me bare time to save up for one when i got a set of decks without one on!

Oh shit! you 2 know eachother? haha i thought you might of by the way he was callin you dean!

doodydean
09-18-06, 09:46 PM
Free he gave me them well eh said as a trial perod but i had to get a power lead and that cause him and he didnt use them....ive said ill give him some money when i get some though but i dont think hes really bothered now hes in uni...and plus hell soon be a pisshead and forget ;)

an yeah dp man ive got bare oldskool lp's too :D mixing shit up with thems sick.......do you make beats or samples aswell? i want the eye of the tiger song sampling and turning into a beat...id love to spit over it

and yeah man we went to schoo ltogetehr and still know eachother...i got him into the scene liek you did me :D haha so ive got him at the forum right sam :D he'll be hooked in no time ;)

DJC
09-18-06, 09:51 PM
haha well nice to see you got somebody on here man!

and ive actually got a jay z mix of eye of th tiger, it was only a quick one, ill hook you up with it tomorrow or soemthing!

and, i make beats aswell, but im nothink special at it, ill just sample bare rock tunes and make it into a grime beat most of the time and just send them off to people and get them to drop a few verses over it! i aint tryin to do anythin with the beat makin, just do it as a side hustle haha

Binsteez
09-18-06, 09:52 PM
Haha, thats well good he gave you them, I'm pretty sure he'll forget too asif hes gone, i feel some nights out in sheff?

Anyways this remix is good, propz for uppin it.

doodydean
09-18-06, 09:53 PM
haha soundssick man id def lie kto hear that beat! :D
and yeah id like to sample...i was trying to follow that dj thread you and spit had open in dodge the other day but i was confused and i uninstalled my FL before i re-booted all my comp...so im back to sqaure one again :( haha

DJC
09-18-06, 09:53 PM
and if u wanna convert the eye of the tiger tune into a beat man, if you get fruity loops, ill zip a file full of construction kits to make grime betas & hip hop beats, so it would be alot easyer for you to do it! so if you wanna make a remixed beat of eye of the tiger, get at me sometime tomorrow and ill zip a file with loops, and drums, snares, claps, bases' all from grime and hip hop!

oh damn, well if you got fruity loops again, then i will help you out liek i said there man ^^^

doodydean
09-18-06, 09:55 PM
Haha, thats well good he gave you them, I'm pretty sure he'll forget too asif hes gone, i feel some nights out in sheff?

Anyways this remix is good, propz for uppin it.

haha its okay and damn straight...you up for going to the akala gig in liverpool ?
daz is at liverpool uni so we'll crash at his...dp you still going? 5 a ticket though...its sick!

Binsteez
09-18-06, 09:55 PM
Oh no, fruity loops haha I couldnt grasp it.

edit - If i can get some money together but I'm fuckin skint so bad.

doodydean
09-18-06, 09:56 PM
DP thanks man ill request FL in the dl section now :D

DJC
09-18-06, 10:01 PM
sfe man, if u get it, or when you get it, get at me and ill zip a file with all the stuff in to help you!

anyway im out for tonight!

peace!

doodydean
09-18-06, 10:08 PM
peace...

and ok sam well see what happens :D