PDA

View Full Version : Dubplate Drama Is Back...

DJC
09-10-06, 08:24 PM
Well, Dubplate Drama Is To Be Back On Our Screens Shortly And Will Still Be On Channel 4 And Mtv Base, And Me, I Cant Wait! Series 1 Was Crazy, and Series Two Should Be Even Better Seeings As How Much The Scene Has Developed Since The Last Series, The First Series Had Skinnyman, Shystie, Rodney P, Dizzee, Wiley & Roll Deep, JD, UK Team, Logan Sama & More On And This Was When The Scene Was Pretty Unknown, So Just Think What Mc's Will Be On This Series!

For Those Thinkin, What Is Dubplate Drama...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Youve Missed Out If You Didnt Catch The First Series, If Youre Interested And Want to Check It Out, You Can See Shortened Down Editions Of The Programs Over At The Site (Well Worth Checkin Out)...It Was The First Program An UK Television Where The Viewers Decided What Happend In The Next Episode!

And If There Is Anybody Here Who Fancies Themselves As Abit Of A Bradd Pitt Lol, Well You Can Go Go To the Auditions And Try Youre Look Of Gettin In, Or For Those Who Just Want 15 Minutes Of Fame And Want to get On Tv Can Go Aswell...Heres The Flyer With The Details On...If You Do Go, Then Good Luck!

http://static.flickr.com/98/239397969_c92f166bdc.jpg

doodydean
09-11-06, 09:59 AM
so what exactly happens on the show then man? haha sounds good though just a little confused :D haha

DJC
09-11-06, 04:02 PM
Have you never seen the show man?

well, its shystie as the main character and shes lookin for a record deal, and she gets into a load of trouble, and she mixes witha few wfrong people, and the people she meets tae down a pirate radio station and it gets shystie into shit, and shes searchin for a deal with her promo and alot of other stuff, its all music related...you get a few live sets from Mc's when they do a rave set aswell...pretty good, if you want to see it for yourself, google dubplate drama and the site will coem up, go on teh site and you can watch the series (7 programs, i think) and its bin cut down to about 7 minute shows on teh website...and at the end of each show, the viewes get to vote on what they think should happen in the next show, or what they think the character should do, the dissision she should make and that...its a real good program for the music heads...it was even in the U.S XXL magazine when it first started out! its worth checkin out the website to see the shows man!

jonzz
09-11-06, 05:14 PM
is that the one crazy titch was in on c4 one tym i neva sore it but bare manz told me bout it

DJC
09-11-06, 05:21 PM
^Ypu that will be the one...i forgot to mention crazy T...but liek i said to DD...its worth checkin out the site and watchin the badck shows if u got some time! should mos def check out series 2 when it drops!

doodydean
09-11-06, 08:38 PM
sounds pretty sick man i cant wait to see it...im guessing its all uk heads too which is pretty sick

DJC
09-11-06, 08:53 PM
^Yup Yup...They Had Everybody Making Atleast A Short Cameo In The Last Series, So No Doubt They Will Have More People In This Series...Im Hypin This Up, I Cant Wait For It To Drop Haha!