PDA

View Full Version : Sway/ Stanton Warriors "Get Em High"

doodydean
09-07-06, 06:32 PM
So whats everyones thoughts on this track then...personally i liek the tracks of his albums...but lately sway has also been doing collabs with alot of us cats and now this..he definatly has a lot of potential in cracking the mainstream and i think hes well on his way....whats everyone else think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkyX_KH420

Sco101
09-07-06, 06:51 PM
its hot, about the mainstream i think the video will help,when you put on channel u sumtimes the quality of the videos put you of from watching them whereas this video doesnt

doodydean
09-07-06, 07:01 PM
yeah i see were your coming from there man a good valid point, keep them coming people...

DJC
09-07-06, 07:28 PM
I Havent heard this yet man...i dont think so! ill have to check it out tomorrow tho...cuz i cant dnload anythink at the mo, but ill cechk 2mrw and leave comments! he got a video to this? and if u havent heard man...he got beat to the mercury prize by the artic monkeys...and also, u was right about there base player, or whatever it was...he has left!

doodydean
09-07-06, 10:11 PM
nahh man it aint a download its a youtube so it shows the vid too so check it out :D haha
And sounds cool about the beat man id have to try and find out more about it, and i though i was right about the base player haha :D

DJC
09-08-06, 03:14 PM
^nah i mean, he was beaten by the arctic monkeys on the award...sorry if i worded it wrong :undecided: and i didnt realise this was a youtube, i thought it was a sendspace haha...ill check it out in a min!

also, what mixtapes this song on, you know man?

holly89
09-08-06, 03:20 PM
,when you put on channel u sumtimes the quality of the videos put you of from watching

defounltly they sumtimes look like videos done with home video recorders n shit :what: