PDA

View Full Version : *Exclusive News* JME's New Mixtape...

DJC
09-05-06, 07:36 PM
Just Heard It On 1xtra Right Now...They Was Blasting Out JME's New Tune (Understand)...and They Let Slip Some Info On JME's New Mixtape...His New Mixtape Will Be A DOUBLE PACK Mixtape...It Will Have Both Edition 3 And Edition 4 Mixtape Together In One Pack...So Be Expectin Bare, Straight JME & Boy Better Know Tunes For A Good 2 Cd's Worth Of Tunes! This Should Be BIG Mixtape(s) Be On The Lookout For This...and The Two Mixtape Covers That Are Shown In The Other Thread Will Be The Covers According To 1xtra...So Be Expecting Big Stuff From JME Next Month! Zoop Zoop Zoop!

doodydean
09-05-06, 07:44 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet cant fucking wait! :D

jonzz
09-05-06, 07:56 PM
i thought he had 2 planned but i didnt think double pack cant fuckin wait

will cop and add 2 my boy better know shrine,

got first 2 and 2nd phaze and stryders mixtape im back and t-shirt :D

DJC
09-05-06, 08:04 PM
^haha yeah, i got them lot...u not got frisco's yet man? and im still tryin to cop myself a tee...its fucked up haha...they seel faster than they get them! only place thats sellin them nowadays (that i know of) is uptown records! the store and website!

jonzz
09-05-06, 08:09 PM
i got the tee black n white!!

i aint got frisco's ! i want it man my money is lacking after i jus bailed bare money out bought my sister a fuckin nintendo ds. (im best brother ever).

i gots to buy a new pc............ im fuckin brokeeee

and im 18 soon woop.

doodydean
09-05-06, 08:11 PM
haha i aint got the t-shirt too id want one of the bright coloured oens though :D
you sure are the best bro fuck getting my sister one....although shes older and has more money than me anyways :D

DJC
09-05-06, 08:13 PM
Haha How Nice Of You Haha!

Where You Get Your Tee From Man? You Get It From The Internet...They Used To Sell Them On Theyre Myspace's & Ebay...But All Of Boy Better Know Stopped Doin It...So Its Like Gold-dust To Get Hold Of Lately :undecided:

Well If You Want Anytime Man, Just Get At Me And Ill Up It for You...Theres A Tune On There Over The Crash Bandicoot Beat Witch Is Unbelieveable!

and word to DD i liek them new colourfull ones aswell...but id be happy with any of the tee's haha!

jonzz
09-05-06, 08:18 PM
i was thinkin of printin my own tee's and shit but it never took off

ye my sister is older dan me too shes 21 in like 2 weeks lol but she has a son n that so doesnt spend much money on herself so i thought ill treat her

up me that frisco mixtape ill cop it later on man, ill burn it to a disk and stick it in my fiesta :P

doodydean
09-05-06, 08:23 PM
fiesta eh? not bad i got a saxo vts now :tongue: its pretty damn quick haha

DJC
09-05-06, 08:26 PM
haha safe safe man! ill look for a link...and if i dont get a link tonight...ill up it tomorrow (Cuz my internet is mad slow)...ill make a thread for it when i get a link or have upped it man!

jonzz
09-06-06, 10:53 AM
my fiesta is whack man

the clutch is truley awful, need about 5000000000 revs to get going its disapointing.

doodydean
09-06-06, 11:14 AM
haha my clutxh is on its way out too man :( like 200 for a new one and to get it fitted..money i dont got haha....so fuck knows what ill do ill have to just blow half my months wages getting it done as im only part time as im doing a-levels and shit.....what was the insurance liek on the fezzy?