PDA

View Full Version : New Ruff Sqwad Mixtape Release Date & Cover...

DJC
09-05-06, 04:32 PM
Ruff Sqwad - Guns & Roses Part 2

Well For Those Who Have Heard Part One Will Know That It Was A Classic Mixtape...So Be On The Lookout For This...Either Cop It Or Download...Cuz Im Sure You Wont Want To Miss This! Will Hopefully Be Anotha Classic!

This Moixtape Drops On 11th September...Next Monday!

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2181/2818/1600/229046314_d9f96e9d64.jpg

doodydean
09-05-06, 08:19 PM
i aint heard number one :( any chance of a hook up :D ;) haha if its a classic ill be sure to try and get my hands on the 2nd one too!

jonzz
09-05-06, 08:20 PM
shit uk dropping mixtapes like albums now ......

DJC
09-05-06, 08:21 PM
haha yeah, ill see what i can do man! i got inon cd...so if i cant get a link ill rip it and up it...but i seem to remember that swelly dude upped it when he upped bare UK cd's...so ill check back over the pages on the albums part to see if i can get the link man!

haha word to jonzz...bare UK mans have dropped mixtapes good enough to be an album though i suppose!

doodydean
09-05-06, 08:28 PM
thanks man :D
and yeah all uk cats mixtapes are liek albums it has to be said...unlike the us ones...you know just full a shitty freestyle and the occaisonal 'new song' haha

jonzz
09-06-06, 10:51 AM
UK are using mixtapes AS albums, they wont release an ALBUM till they signed, or make a label.

doodydean
09-06-06, 11:18 AM
well said jon it is exactly that man

DJC
09-06-06, 04:15 PM
YupYup...And even when they do get signed, there shit is never promoted well by the record label, unless they get signed to a real gritty/music loving label...cuz alot of dudes have had albums and there shit has straight flopped cuz nobody knew it had been released...the best album that has been promoted on teh underground scene has gotta be the neckle camp album...that was everywhere!

doodydean
09-06-06, 04:19 PM
yeah the neckle camp was everywere and was well worth premoting we know it was fire :D

jonzz
09-06-06, 04:48 PM
i always had this idea of setting up a promoting company for upcoming uk artists and shit, but then i think im only 17 and its a risk and i think that CHANNEL U should have more programs like "COMING SOON" shits, and INTERVIEWS!

thats the shit they need to get the scene going not videos 24/7 with no information of upcoming albums etc.

DJC
09-06-06, 04:53 PM
^Truth! and they mad biased...they play a load of air London videos/Mc's and then just never play hot Mc's or even give them a chance! but channel u never used to be like that...when it first started out they had made progrmas for young up and comers, where they went to the studios with them they had crazy programs...and then last year they switched owners and since then its bin a load of bullshit in my opinion...even the ill out show doesnt get played anymore, and that was one of the best programs on air! even the channel u awards are swag nowadays aswell...hopefully the next one will be good and not totally biased!

jonzz
09-06-06, 06:05 PM
word, i reckon we shud make a show!

jonzz and dpgunit's UK roundup! its like MTV YO! but for uk artists hahaha sick idea or wat