PDA

View Full Version : Info On JME's New Mixtape...

DJC
09-03-06, 12:05 AM
Well, Logan Sama Just Let Some Info Slip About JME's Next Mixtape...It Will Be Called "Dirkhead (Boy Better Know Edition 3)" And Logan Sama Played An Exclusive Song From It Called "Understand"...Im Just Trying To Sort Out Soem Tings So I Can Rip Songs From Internet Radio, So When I Get That Sorted Ill Get The Song Upped...Its A Sick Song!

Also On Logan Samas Show...On the War Report...There Was A Tune From The Newham Generals Merkin Bare Mans...And A Brand New Wiley Song Merkin Ghetto And A Even Newer Song Of Ghettos Reply Straight Slewin Wiley! Was a Hot Show...And Newham Generals Also Previewed A Few Tracks From The New Mixtape (The Best Of...) And It Sounded Heavy...And Yes, There Are A Few Dizzee Rascal Apperamces On There...So Looks Like We Dont Have To Wait Till September 2007 To Hear Some New Shit From Him Haha...Well The Generals Mixtape Drops On Monday...So Im Sure Ill Be Able To Have It Up On Here Sometime Next Week, So Stay Locked For That Mixtape! Will Be Big!

jonzz
09-04-06, 07:47 AM
props.................... its sick boi.

MC MAG
09-04-06, 08:54 AM
There Are A Few Dizzee Rascal Apperamces On There...So Looks Like We Dont Have To Wait Till September 2007 To Hear Some New Shit From Him Haha

:D
propz for dis man

jonzz
09-04-06, 09:33 AM
here is the cover:

http://myspace-739.vo.llnwd.net/01090/93/74/1090164739_l.jpg

it might be changed. dont hold me 2it and its "Derkhead" not "Dirkhead" :P

DJC
09-04-06, 11:40 AM
^U sure its dirkhead?i knew he was startin with that but i knew there was some problems with the language...so he prolly has changed it...and nice cover aswell...better than 1 and 2! propz!

doodydean
09-04-06, 12:50 PM
props on the news man....cant wait...jme is sickkkkkk