PDA

View Full Version : Dizzee's Album Pushed Back AGAIN!

DJC
08-31-06, 01:48 PM
Well, Dizzee's New Album (Maths & English) Has Already Been Pushed Back Twice...It Was Originally Set To Be Released For December Of This Year Then Got Pushed Back To March Next Year...And Now, Its Been Pushed Back Yet Again, Semtex Said It First On His Show On Saturday, But I Heard It Agign On Logans Latest Show...Its Now Scheduled To Be Released September 2007! Yes 2007! Its A Piss Take I Think Personally...But Word I, Hes Pushed It Back, So He Can Release His Mixtape At The Same Time As The Rest Of The Newhem Generals Are Releasing Theres...But I Think Its Swag Cuz If Dude Keeps Pushin Back His Album, Nobodys Gonne Be Interested...And If He Doesnt Come Hard With It Then He's Gonna Loose Alot Of His Fanbase For Making Them Wait So Long...But Hopefully When His Mixtape Does Dro[ At The Same Time As The Rest Of The Newham Clique,the Tour They Had Scheduled Woudl Go Ahead...Cuz It Would Be Crazy Seeing D Double E And Dizzee Back On Stage Together! But September 2007 Is The Scheduled Release Date, Could Move Forward Or Back...

holly89
08-31-06, 01:56 PM
damn wen we gona get this album? pisses me of wen they push it bk

DJC
08-31-06, 02:04 PM
^Yup Yup...shits Annoyin! But Hopefully It Will Be More Like Boy In Da Corner Than Showtime When It Finally Gets Released!

Crazy Dutch
08-31-06, 02:12 PM
is he on insterscope to?
damn..

DJC
08-31-06, 02:20 PM
^Lmfao!!

chinaman
08-31-06, 02:59 PM
aint gettin no prootion at all boi, i aint even hear dat he gona ave a new1 soon mayb coz his last albuim was dissapointin.

doodydean
08-31-06, 03:26 PM
Thats stupid sept 2007? fuck me...how longs it take to drop an album..ino artists like perfectign there albums but still...damn

DJC
08-31-06, 03:30 PM
^^^Haha I Know Yeah, His Mixtape Is Dropping Sumtime Early Next Year Mos Def Though Cuz Thats When The Rest Of The Crew Are Releasing There Mixtapes...And Dizzee's Got Lil on Workin On The Mixtape With Him! Should Be Interesting Lil Jon Working With Grime! Unless Dizzee Sells Out And Does It American :sealedlips:

doodydean
08-31-06, 03:33 PM
i dont know man...i personally hate lil john all that yeahhhhhhhhhh bullshit pises me off :D for me dizzie and lil john working together its either going to be fire or shit

DJC
08-31-06, 03:37 PM
^Yeah Thats What I Meant By Interesting...But Crunk Is Kinda Liek The US Version Of Grime In Soem Points...And Lil Jon Is Only Working On The Production Team For It...So It Will Sound Interesting Having Grime And Crunk Mixed Together Through Beats.

doodydean
08-31-06, 03:39 PM
yeah i feel you beatzwise it could definatly be fire hands down

DJC
08-31-06, 03:41 PM
^Hopefully It Will Be And He Doesnt Go American...Just Gotta Wait A Year I Suppose :(

doodydean
08-31-06, 03:46 PM
haha yeah man true true...by a years time we'll have all maybe forgotten about the album so then hopefully when it drops itll be fire and shock us all...hopefully that is :D

holly89
09-03-06, 08:11 PM
^Yup Yup...shits Annoyin! But Hopefully It Will Be More Like Boy In Da Corner Than Showtime When It Finally Gets Released!

yep :D boy in da corner was my first uk album and is still a favorite

DJC
09-03-06, 08:23 PM
^Haha Yeah, Its Still One Of My Favourites...But I Cant Bump It As Much Anymore Though...Cuz Its Gotten Kinda Repititve...Probs Cuz Ive Onli Listend To Swah Showtime Maybe Twice...So Im Probs Just Listend to Boy In Da Corner To Much!

*But In Some More Dizzee News...He Will Be On A Few Appearances On The Newham Generals Mixtape (Best Of...) That Drops On Monday...So Either Go Out And Cop It Or Wait Till Ive Posted It!*

doodydean
09-03-06, 09:27 PM
I wasnt really feeling boy in the corner all that much..a few songs pretty much sounded the same to me..theres a few classics on it though :D

DJC
09-03-06, 09:36 PM
^Yeah i see where youre comin from...alot of the tunes where the same...but that was the time frime broke away from garage as a whole...so thats prolly the reason...cuz they had very small boundaries of what grime sounded liek at that time, cuz it had onli just blew...so thats prolly the reason!

But theres deff a few tunes that can blow the speakers day in day out and not get borin!

doodydean
09-03-06, 09:38 PM
Yeah im feeling you man, i got my subwoofers in my car today and kanos album...i thoguht it was sick without crazy bass....but seriously it sounds mental haha.....the albums a classic to me

DJC
09-03-06, 09:42 PM
^Haha Yeah...Kanos Album is a classic...ghopefully he can follow up with the next one aswell! and grime tunes blast outta subs sounds crazy, thats what ill be rollin like if i pass my tests haha!

doodydean
09-03-06, 09:45 PM
yeah ma its the best way haha....i got some funny looks though most ppl liek dance and shit round he so when the probs here uk dudes coming out my car there like :S ? haha

Raz-E
09-03-06, 09:55 PM
I dont want his album dizzie isnt good in UK anymore Lethal Bizzle took his spot.

DJC
09-03-06, 10:31 PM
^Lethal B...Bizzzle aint took anybodys part man...his album was poor! it wasnt to standards of boy in da corner...but i can see how you can say dizzee isnt as good anymore after hearing showtime...but bizzle is swag lately...hes bin gettin murked by bare men...his mixtape with more fire crew...but i wouldnt say hes takin dizzees place :undecided:

@DD word man haha...thats liek it in liverpool, if where rollin through the centre of liverpool or the "posher" parts theyre all dance heads and when we got our uk man sbangin out...we get funny looks like where idiots or something haha...its kinda funny though! especially when youve got tinchy stryeders verison of uptown girl (The westlife song) haha thats crazy, mad old women lookin at us in disgust when tinchy stryder starts spittin on it haha!

09-03-06, 11:08 PM
I hate when they do this...Propz 4 the info man

doodydean
09-03-06, 11:18 PM
@DD word man haha...thats liek it in liverpool, if where rollin through the centre of liverpool or the "posher" parts theyre all dance heads and when we got our uk man sbangin out...we get funny looks like where idiots or something haha...its kinda funny though! especially when youve got tinchy stryeders verison of uptown girl (The westlife song) haha thats crazy, mad old women lookin at us in disgust when tinchy stryder starts spittin on it haha!

HAHa thats the sickest example yet man...that tune is fire though aint it...i forgot i had his album thatll definatly have to get slammed onto a cd with like that skepta tune with the 'Countdown' sample playing in the back is good too.....theres loads of fire song haha got too many to choose from :D

DJC
09-03-06, 11:23 PM
Lmao! yeah...its funny when you got songs like that...especially ones that old peopel can relate to...cuz they look at u weird firstly for listening to countdown or uptown girl but then even stranger when they realise theres a person spittin over it haha...its crazy some of the looks you get though!

doodydean
09-03-06, 11:39 PM
yeah definatly man haha some sampling of the old songs and that are pretty sick though it was to be said

DJC
09-03-06, 11:53 PM
^Haha True True!

50 CENT
09-04-06, 04:00 AM
:wtf: sept 07 :undecided:

Raz-E
09-05-06, 08:47 PM
^Lethal B...Bizzzle aint took anybodys part man...his album was poor! it wasnt to standards of boy in da corner...but i can see how you can say dizzee isnt as good anymore after hearing showtime...but bizzle is swag lately...hes bin gettin murked by bare men...his mixtape with more fire crew...but i wouldnt say hes takin dizzees place :undecided:

yea i get ya but I heard Murkin Wiley Over kiley that shite was pretty funny but if i chose one of dem boyz it wud wud be lethal cause his album was still betta but tha best in uk now is akala and he got his head str8 he wont do what dizzie did akala is a clever cat

DJC
09-05-06, 09:06 PM
^Truth! and yeah...that lethal b slewin over the kiley tune is livo man! that tunes crazy haha! i remember when i first heard it, i thought it was gonna be a piss take one and then lethal b kicks in haha! it was crazy! its just embaresin gettin slewed over a kiley minogue tune haha!

doodydean
09-05-06, 09:23 PM
sorry to say i aint heard it :( haha im sure i will do though...and too right akala's on top right now he know exactly what hes doing and what hes saying...

DJC
09-05-06, 09:27 PM
^ill try and get it man...i only heard it on the radio myself...but ill see if i can get an mp3 of it from somewhere man, ill hook you up when/if i find it!

doodydean
09-05-06, 09:31 PM
okay man that would be pretty sick if you could do that, props in advance :D

DJC
09-05-06, 09:37 PM
haha n/p...i shoudl be able to get it somewhere...ill have a good luck tomorrow man, cuz im in the middle of somethin right now!

50 CENT
09-06-06, 06:03 AM
shits old man, i heard this like almost 2 years ago.. but anywayz here it is :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/it1b99

doodydean
09-06-06, 08:41 AM
p-ropz man :D

Raz-E
09-06-06, 03:29 PM
Yo DoodyDean hit me up on msn if u want akala's mixtapes n albums he is killa da streets Ryaneastham_5@hotmail.com

swelly
09-07-06, 07:26 PM
dizzee on interscope??

DJC
09-07-06, 07:31 PM
^haha if your saying it cuz the albums bin pushed back, then its bin said :undecided: but if your being serious...then nah, hes not! hes on teh same label as The Newham Generals...cant remember the name though!

jonzz
09-07-06, 08:17 PM
dirtee stank recordings (dizzees label)

and im sure hes on XL records

DJC
09-07-06, 09:00 PM
^Thats the one...nd i dunno, i dont think hes on XL...ive heard he is and ive heard he isnt, cuz he bin rumoured to be workin with bare people on the underground cuz of being at dirty stank...but he might be at XL im not to sure!