PDA

View Full Version : REALLY how the U.k tear it up

Ben Jr
08-30-06, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqJI6H-Dncc

much better than grime

holly89
08-30-06, 01:20 PM
^ ye this is good, i special like the first guy, who r they?

ruddegger
08-30-06, 01:21 PM
tru dat. was hot as fuck

DJC
08-30-06, 02:09 PM
:strange: Wouldnt Say This Is Better Than Grime Myself...Just Cause You Post Up One Video...I Could Post Up Hundreds Of Videos Alot Better Than This...Just Seems Like Somebody Is Doin This Outta Spite Cuz I Was "Hatin" On You Yesterday ;)

These Dudes Are Tryin To Act American...So You Cant Say This Is Better Than The "Most excitin Music To Come From The UK" (Thats A Quote From Newsapers, Magazines Etc..) Dudes Who Try And Spuit American When There From The Uk Are Swag, Thats The Truth!

Ben Jr
08-30-06, 08:36 PM
^^ since when did that white guy sound american. He was rapping. The black guy was american tho.

UK rapp battlers own the US. thats what i think. But just cus i dont like grime dont mean i dont like the UK rap scene

DJC
08-30-06, 08:46 PM
Oh...I Apolagise Then...I Thort That Dude at The Start Was From The UK!

But Your Saying This Is Better Than Grime...I Could Post Up Bare Videos Of UK Dudes Merkin And The Videos Would Be Better han This!

Example...Go Check The Video's Sticky...theres Mc's In There That Arent Even Battle MC's Battling One Another...And Theres A Few Freestyling Sessions In There Aswell, In My Opinion There Better Than This (Not Saying This Is Swag Though)...And All Them Videos In There Are Old...So I Could Post Up Bare New Ones That Are Livo Aswell!

And Also..Your Saying This Is REALLY How The UK Tear It Up...So You Saying This Is Better Than The HipHop Dudes Aswell Then...Cuz Skinnyman Aint A Battlin MC But You Could Go Check A Few Battles He Had At The Jumpoff When He Was A Judge...And He'd Merk These Dudes In This Video Aswell! Truth!

Ben Jr
08-30-06, 09:00 PM
I prefer Uk hip hop than Grime thats all im saying

DJC
08-30-06, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I See That...But You Cant Really Make A Topic Like This Just Refering To Your Opinion Without Expectin Hate!

And The Title Is Also Mis-Leading..But Its Air Arguin about It!

Ben Jr
08-30-06, 09:20 PM
Looki dont wanna hate. I dont like ure UK music u dont like mine fair does. there is no reason for ppl to hate when ppl are spitting it that good off the top off the dome

DJC
08-30-06, 09:23 PM
You Was Hating By Making This Thread Man...Just Think...

thought? Realised im Right?!

And I Just Squashed it before this thread But You Had To Carry On :rolleyes: and what you mean, i dont liek yours? I Like US Rap...otherwise i wouldnt sign to the site, cuz this section wasnt here when i signed up!

Ben Jr
08-30-06, 09:26 PM
Well u dont seem to like the U.K hip hop i like

doodydean
08-30-06, 09:31 PM
He said us not uk man...and for the record i liek all uk hip hop:D...but grimes my favourite :tongue:

DJC
08-30-06, 09:49 PM
Well u dont seem to like the U.K hip hop i like

:strange: If I Didnt Liek UKHH...I Wouldnt've Bin Askin For Dis Section...I Wouldnt Be Trying To Premote The Music To Alot Of Other Dudes On Dis Site...I Woudlnt Of Had Akala In My Sig For Bare Time! I Wouldnt Post News On UK Hip Hop..So I Dont See How You Can Be Saying This...

AesopRock
08-30-06, 09:54 PM
The white guy looked ackward as fuck while he was rhyming.

DJC
08-30-06, 09:57 PM
^Lmao...Thanx For That ;) Lol

But Yeah, I didnt Actually Notice That!

And Dont Worry...This Isnt REALLY How The UK Do It ;)

AesopRock
08-30-06, 10:04 PM
Know what would be a good idea? Our own forum radio, I've seen a couple forums do it. Skandalouz Network did it before they fell off. I say someone starts it, you can have a UK show, a UG show, old school show and so on.

doodydean
08-30-06, 10:10 PM
now thats a good idea!

DJC
08-30-06, 10:16 PM
Haha yeah...that is a great idea!

i remember before we switched to vbulletin...big u.k and dj rokz where planning on startin it and bjv said it coudl go ahead...somebody should get in contact with rokz or bjv about it! its a good idea like...shoudl ask or make a topic in about anotha!

doodydean
08-30-06, 10:17 PM
Yeah pm him man...but for a uk radio show i think me and you should host it.....cause basically all we do is have a play list dont we or whatever and say change it every week or whateevr..it shouldnt be that hard