PDA

View Full Version : i want to know sumthing?

Libya
08-26-06, 08:43 PM
do people in UK know papoose?, cuz i think u only into pop music and hiphop beat, i don't think u care about the lyrics.

if u not fron UK don't answer.

poyser666
08-26-06, 08:45 PM
wtf? why do u think that?

Libya
08-26-06, 08:49 PM
I lived in England for 2 years, i never heared Nas or other lyrical rapper in the Club .

Sco101
08-26-06, 08:50 PM
if i asked any of my friends have you heard papoose's new song they would say papoose who lol.

they would of only heard and seen him in the touch it music video

doodydean
08-26-06, 08:55 PM
what the fuck you smoking crack ?

course we know of papoose and shit....i know all the us greats to nas being one of my favourite rappers of all time...hence the avatar

i agree pop sht does get played more but if you want that sorta music its all around the uk...i guess you ddint look hard enough

Libya
08-26-06, 08:59 PM
doodydean maybe u know him because u care about the lyrics, because i'm just like u NAs in my top 3.......but in the club they don't play Got ur self a gun, and all that Hot lyrical shit.

doodydean
08-26-06, 09:02 PM
word man im definatly goign to agree with you there...apart from the commercial rap tunes they dont play any hot rap music wetehr it be uk or us...its mainly dance...which when you drink aint that bad but like the rap shit would be great

DJC
08-26-06, 09:04 PM
nas isnt the type of dude that gets played in teh clubs...he dont make shake your ass songs...so thats the reason1

but you need to giebv your head a wobble man...we dont care about the lyrics?

i dont even know where to start...and of course people have heard of pap...but most people only know of 50 cent asin hip hop...only teh hip hop heads will know of teh rappers...and teh same with our own home grown music...more people should respect whats going on in there own backyard more than what the yanks are ridin with...and that shits pretty dissapointing...but i dont know where to start with this shit man, youve just said so many wrong things in my opinion haha!

Libya
08-26-06, 09:33 PM
but in the street what u listenin?,,,,,,,,,,i know in the club they care about shake ur ass shit....but in u street do they listen to the same shit or they listen to lyrical shit

doodydean
08-26-06, 09:36 PM
in the streets most people will listen to the real shit
just depends who you are...i mena if your mainstream your only ever going to listen to mainstream....while as if your a backpacker your underground etc

its like anywere else....everyweres got its pop-tarts including the us...and i could speak to many people in the us and the wouldnt know who pap or anyone like him was.....its just what your into

DJC
08-26-06, 09:46 PM
^^^yup yup...basically! we liek ya'll out in teh us...we listen to teh shit thats relevent...bvut some may listen to the homegrown shit soem may listen to your shit out in teh us!

08-26-06, 10:05 PM
The whole world knows Pap I know him and Im 4rm the UK

BIG.UK.
08-26-06, 10:56 PM
as a country hiphop is only just bein inbrassed ..... as individuals its been goin for us for along time haha.. papose i hear dof him.. young jok, i know quite a few but imma not tht deap tht i know alot... i dont realy know underground rappers from US unless they are very good

Libya
08-27-06, 12:30 AM
as a country hiphop is only just bein inbrassed ..... as individuals its been goin for us for along time haha.. papose i hear dof him.. young jok, i know quite a few but imma not tht deap tht i know alot... i dont realy know underground rappers from US unless they are very good

what u mean u never heared of underground King, if u know underground rapper as u said u must know who's the underground King (papoose)

Da Facecard
08-27-06, 12:37 AM
what u mean u never heared of underground King, if u know underground rapper as u said u must know who's the underground King (papoose)
Papoose isn't the underground king, I will admit that he has done a lot on the mixtape circuit. He isn't the king of the underground though.

08-27-06, 01:22 AM
I agree Pap is hot and he did take mixtapes to another level I wouldnt call him the king of the underground 2day tho..

Libya
08-27-06, 02:13 AM
Tha King and adnan187 who won the underground King in 2005?

man this NY people wanted papoose to win, he's most sellin mixtape he's the onlt one drop 5 or more mixtape a year, he have about 15 mixtape now, from 2004 till now, he got sign for 1.5 mil $........man what u call in this, u just don't like him because u never listen to his shit....but he's the contunu of 2pac , " didn't say he's going to be 2pac".....

DJ justo the Dj who give award to underground rapper and Dj said he's the underground king, he's the won said Banks best rapper of the year he's the won give 50 cent award in 2003.............so now when he said pap the king in 2005 u don't belive.

by the way he died RIP

Da Facecard
08-27-06, 03:46 AM
Tha King and adnan187 who won the underground King in 2005?

man this NY people wanted papoose to win, he's most sellin mixtape he's the onlt one drop 5 or more mixtape a year, he have about 15 mixtape now, from 2004 till now, he got sign for 1.5 mil $........man what u call in this, u just don't like him because u never listen to his shit....but he's the contunu of 2pac , " didn't say he's going to be 2pac".....

DJ justo the Dj who give award to underground rapper and Dj said he's the underground king, he's the won said Banks best rapper of the year he's the won give 50 cent award in 2003.............so now when he said pap the king in 2005 u don't belive.

by the way he died RIP
yes, he owned the mixtape circuit last year, but he hasn't been in long enough to be considered the king of the underground.

DJC
08-27-06, 11:25 AM
^^^Word...and sif...i apolagise, but you seriously are a pap d/r man! im sorry for saying it, but at first when i seen eevryoen else saying it i didnt think u was...but ive realaised you are...but mnan, pap isnt THAT good, hes good but not as good as you are making him out to be man, your hypin him up to much...he could easily flop when he drops his album, for the fact that all his music is for the underground, so he may not know what/how to make songs that will sell a album certified platinum...your def hypin him up to much man!

ruddegger
08-27-06, 01:01 PM
hah even my mate who hates hip hop knows of papoose...

Libya
08-27-06, 01:18 PM
^^^Word...and sif...i apolagise, but you seriously are a pap d/r man! im sorry for saying it, but at first when i seen eevryoen else saying it i didnt think u was...but ive realaised you are...but mnan, pap isnt THAT good, hes good but not as good as you are making him out to be man, your hypin him up to much...he could easily flop when he drops his album, for the fact that all his music is for the underground, so he may not know what/how to make songs that will sell a album certified platinum...your def hypin him up to much man!

man i don't know when i ask Q, u all sayin i talk a lot about pap,,,,,,,,,,look there's The Game section and there is more than 100 topic about game so that mean ll of the d/r because they ask all kind of stupid Q......go now to the music video section u will find 3 video of Game song (it's ok,,,one blood),,,,that mean they r d/r i think 1 is enough or they should put it all of this in one topic,,,,man u only think i talk 2much because i don't have papoose section, like The game section...............so get it or what ever u think ..........by the way i don't know pap i know his music as far as his music yes i love it,,,,,,so plz think about it

jonzz
08-27-06, 02:09 PM
i was at work and i didnt think some mandem there wud know of papoose but they had papoose tunes on their fones so he is known all around. us mandem are jus stuck up about their rap scene. uk rap scene is big too rite about now bet hardly no us ppl know about no grime, if i say murkle man 2 u it means nothing, if u say papoose to us it means something/

doodydean
08-27-06, 03:01 PM
us mandem are jus stuck up about their rap scene

word man totally feeling your point !

DJC
08-27-06, 03:50 PM
i was at work and i didnt think some mandem there wud know of papoose but they had papoose tunes on their fones so he is known all around. us mandem are jus stuck up about their rap scene. uk rap scene is big too rite about now bet hardly no us ppl know about no grime, if i say murkle man 2 u it means nothing, if u say papoose to us it means something/

Mos Def Man...Said It All In That!

doodydean
08-27-06, 04:02 PM
Damn we got quite the debate going on in here....UK Stand UP!

chinaman
08-27-06, 04:32 PM
boi u are slipin big time cuz, we bangin pap shit 4 time now, also d-block, nas, santana etc. well it just depend in wat city you live in, london is just da place 2 be if u wanna liste 2 all d-block, pap, nas, juelz etc, dono bout other cities, and it the same 2 others city if white people are dominated,like newcatsle, dey aint really liten 2 hiphop rap, mayb 50 cent coz some of his water shit. but we dooooooooooo know papoose trust me

doodydean
08-27-06, 04:39 PM
Even if some people in UK dont know pap i dont care its not liek us cats know many uk cats or any shit like that.....people need to stop riding the bandwagon...i mean damn...the suspension on that wagon must be fucked its so full :D

DJC
08-27-06, 05:07 PM
^LMFAO! Word...Sif, if youre gonna coem in her and ask us if we know of pap, theres two things:

1. were ona fuckin hip hop forum! of course were gonna know pap!

2. If you gon come in here, askin if dudes in the uk know who pap is, then firstly you need to check uk artists man...and we'll ask you teh same shit...cuz your contradictin yourself in a way man, askin if dudes out here in the uk know pap...well fuck that...dudes out where your at should know our UK homegrown talent...so if not then fuck it!

Libya
08-27-06, 08:37 PM
ok who's the best rapper in UK right now, who holdin UK down?

DJC
08-27-06, 08:55 PM
^^^^u plannin on puttin up against pap with lyrics? cuz if you even try that man, one...ull gonna see how swag us mc's are compared to the UK ones...and you cant really compare UK mc's to US MC's (if you liek to call them that)

but if u want some...Akala, Skinnyman, Plan B, Lowkey...even JME would prolly merk it! check any of them!

Libya
08-27-06, 09:06 PM
NO man, i hope they make songs 2gather u know, i mean pap want to rap with some of UK rapper so if they want to make song ask them to contact him in his myspace.com

i just wanted to know some of them, which the best song u like send it to me let me c what they,,,,,,,,,lyrical shit not candy shop style..lol

DJC
08-27-06, 09:19 PM
lol well u got msn then man? cuz its quicker for me than upping a song!

and DD pointed out to me before...that one of the best rappers from the UK's first person in his friends list on myspace is actually Pap...so maybe they actually speak...

Libya
08-27-06, 09:23 PM
seif_1k1@hotmail.com

doodydean
08-28-06, 08:59 AM
Yeah word dp....if you dont know man check out Akalas Myspace...he got pap first place in his friends list!

jonzz
08-28-06, 11:08 AM
http://www.myspace.com/akalamusic <- theres his myspace incase u didnt know it

doodydean
08-28-06, 11:10 AM
I was going to add that to it too thanks for that man, and sif add me if you want and anyone else can, instigator313@hotmail.com

holly89
08-30-06, 01:27 PM
do people in UK know papoose?, cuz i think u only into pop music and hiphop beat, i don't think u care about the lyrics.

if u not fron UK don't answer.

i can see wat ur sayin but ur way of, i mean ye alot of people in the uk r into the pop and shit but thats just cos thats wat they like and im sure in america alot of people r into pop aswell but we have hip hop heads in the uk and yes lots of people no who paposse is and i no lots of pople that own nas albums and other hot hip hop artists :D