PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden Lusts For Whitney Houston, Wants Bobby Brown Dead

08-21-06, 06:04 PM
Osama bin Laden may want to blast off the United States and everyone on it, but not before he gets a hold of singer Whitney Houston, whom he allegedly refers to as "the most beautiful woman he's ever seen."

According to Kola Boof, 37, the Sudanese poet and novelist who claims to have once been bin Laden's sex slave, and who was a writer for the soap opera The Days of Our Lives until she was let go last month, writes in her autobiography, "Diary of a Lost Girl," "He said that he had a paramount desire for [Houston] and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting," reports the New York Post.

Boof says bin Laden couldn't stop talking about his favorite singer, stating "He said he wanted to give [her[ a mansion that he owned in a suburb of Khartoum. He explained to me that to possess Whitney, he would be willing to break his color rule and make her one of his wives.

"[He would say] how beautiful she is," Boof claims, "what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and by her husband -- Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed."

Boof also says, "In his briefcase, I would come acroos photographs of the Star [magazine], as well as copies of Playboy. It would soon come to the point where I was sick of hearng Whitney Houston's name."

Though Osama lusts for Whitney, he supposedly still managed to make racist remarks towards Black women, saying "African women are only good for a man's lower pleasures."

Shane_Holloway
08-22-06, 02:31 PM
LOL, this shit true?...its pretty funny, props

BigVic
08-22-06, 03:12 PM
lmao! :kwijl: ossama is a pimp

Dutcher
08-22-06, 03:14 PM
LMAO:D
funny shit if its true

DJC
08-22-06, 05:59 PM
Lmao! used to be osama's sex slave haha...that shit just made me laugh...its hard to imagine lol! but yeah, i jus read about this on aol news!

Blasta
08-22-06, 07:33 PM
LMFAO !!

Stanna
08-22-06, 08:14 PM
ozama is harder than any otha nigga out there. he has serious respect in his hood

g-click
08-22-06, 08:25 PM
LMAO...

08-22-06, 10:18 PM
Fuck Osama the fucking freak