PDA

View Full Version : best uk album

chinaman
08-18-06, 08:32 PM
not that much uk album had make it big but dere still some hot,
ma favortie are
kano, home sweet home, i think he could do better tho coz his mixtppe was crazie
dizzee, boy in da corner,

Sco101
08-18-06, 08:34 PM
roll deep-in at the deep end( remember the days is a classic)
dizzee rascal- boy in da corner

DJC
08-18-06, 08:57 PM
yeah i agree with kano's mixtape being big...but he was spittin over to many US beats...and from a grime artist it doesnt reali appeal to me!

but id say, Kano - Home Sweet Home, Skinnyman - Council Estate Of Mind (Classic, no doubt!), Klashnekoff - Saga's Of..., Dizze Rascal - Boy In Da Corner (Back in the day it was crazy...but it has lost its touch over the years in my opinion), Akala - This Is Not A Rumour...And JME's album when it drops will be the biggest shit to drop from the UK for mad time, thats gonna be crazy! Unless he carrys on stayin at the level, then it may not be a classic...but if he carrys on to elevate his game that shit will be BIGG! And Dizze's upcoming album shoudl be fire if he doesnt drop his UK style and switches up over to the dark side and starts spittin US liek alot of dudes have!

If this thread was the best mixtape from teh UK then i wouldve left a huge list haha...cuz most dudes drop mixtapes that could qualify as a Album...so it just makes you think how good there Album Will be! i think by this time next year, there will have been atleast half a dozen classic albums drop from the UK...and that shits got me anticipating how big the UK scene can become!

holly89
08-19-06, 03:29 PM
dizzie rascal - boy in da corner
skinneyman - council estate of mind
ms dynamite - a little deeper

MC MAG
08-19-06, 03:41 PM
Kano-home sweet home
Dizzle rascal-boy in da coner

ruddegger
08-22-06, 10:08 PM
Jehst - High Plains Drifter
Klashnekoff - Saga's Of
Sway - This Is My Demo
Lowkey - Key To The Game Vol 2

bugz44
08-26-06, 07:27 PM
Sway - This is my demo ( You've got to respect this guys hustle)

jonzz
08-27-06, 02:15 PM
Neckle Camp - Straight Necklin (FIREEEEEEEEEE)
Kano - Beats n Bars (FIRE BETTER THAN HOME SWEET HOME)
Akala - It's Not A Rumour (BIG BIG BIGGGGG)
Plan B - Who Needs Actions When You Got Words! (DIFFERENT BUT SICK)

All of them you can listen to all the way through.

doodydean
08-27-06, 03:03 PM
most of you have mentioned all the big ones...we finally getting a a few uk hip hop heads in here its all good !

DJC
08-27-06, 03:37 PM
^yup yup & I 4got to mention straight necklin in my post...and alot of people saying sway, but i dont really think his album was a classic in a sense...cuz there are a few songs that really arent very good, cuz he's on a high on one songa nd then the next song he just sounds average...its a good album, but i wouldnt say it was one of the best from the UK!

doodydean
08-27-06, 03:59 PM
nah it aint one of the best from the uk but its pretty good though in all fairness....im waiting on his next album i think hell try and go all out....still gotta say that Akala's on top of the uk scene right now....after listening to key to the game volume 1,2 & 3 i think lowkeys fire too! he uses a fair few american beats here and there but he seems to still pull it off

swelly
08-27-06, 05:06 PM
Neckle Camp - Straight Necklin

Hands Down