PDA

View Full Version : MTV Base celebrates Carnival Bank Holiday

08-14-06, 10:56 PM
MTV Base is throwing the ultimate Carnival Party at London’s Ministry Of Sound, on Monday 28th August to bring the bank holiday celebrations to a climatic close. Legendary in hosting the finest urban events, Base lovers will be treated to a night guaranteed to whip the Ministry crowd into a frenzy. Presiding over the evening will be Trevor Nelson, host of Base flagship show, ‘The Lick’, alongside MTV Base residents Kat and DJ Hanif. As ever, there will be a host of spectacular live Pas, including Tony Matterhorn, performing the biggest carnival record of the year, ‘Dutty Wine’. Highlights from the Party will roll out on MTV Base on September 3rd, at 7pm. The night runs from 10pm to 5am, and standard tickets are £15 in advance plus booking fee. VIP tickets are available at £25 in advance plus booking fee. For more information and ticket purchases, please visit http://www.ticketweb.co.uk.

DJC
08-15-06, 05:21 PM
yeah, it looks pretty good this! i read about it the other day...pitty i havent got a way gettin there otherwise id go! propz man!

chinaman
08-15-06, 06:34 PM
da carnival gona b crazie down ma area, hopefully i can get bak on time for it, any1 here goin 2 da carnival??

DJC
08-15-06, 06:41 PM
^^^^i wish i could man! i aint got no form of transport to get there though! if you do go, report on what its like man!!

chinaman
08-15-06, 08:15 PM
been 2 it almost every year man, laoda bbq , police everywhere, last year there were some gunz blast off and da police just completely shut down da whole street, shit crazie man, ma mate found a nice watch still. booty allll over your face bro just gotta go wit a big crew coz dere gona b beef. dis in london tho i'm just move out newcastle so dono wat popin dis year.
like your jme boy better know sign cuz