PDA

View Full Version : The Streets Work With Pete Doherty

08-14-06, 10:55 PM
The Streets have enlisted the vocal services of Babyshambles front-man Pete Doherty to feature on a revamped version of The Streets’ hit, ‘Prangin’ Out’. According to MTV.com, Skinner and Doherty have been secretly recording the new version of the drugs anthem at Shed Studios in London. The track is being considered for the next Streets single. 'Prangin’ Out' which is featured on the latest offering by the Streets describes Mike Skinner's own cocaine hell. Mike Skinner told NME.com: “His style on 'Prangin' Out' reminds me of his early stuff, but I wouldn't call it 'rapping'. Pete's more of a poet, so it sounds really poetic. He makes my drug escapades look like schoolboy stuff.”

holly89
08-15-06, 09:17 AM
^ ha ha its sounds crazy but wen u fink bout it this might b quite good!? lol

DJC
08-15-06, 05:19 PM
fuck that shit off! dudes a straight up smackhead...hes a fuckin dickhead...anybody see them pictures were he injected a nocked out girl with heroin and then made a painting with her blood?! hes a fuckin fiend! this is some straight bullshit! but still props for postin man!

doodydean
08-28-06, 10:46 AM
damn hes a right fucking smack head! i knew about the liens and shit but not that...fuck this dude

jonzz
08-28-06, 11:05 AM
i dno it could be good.