PDA

View Full Version : Fergie To Release Solo Project Under Will.i.am's Music Label

Mental Midjet
08-13-06, 11:25 AM
Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson, frontwoman for the Black Eyed Peas, is releasing her first solo project, The Dutchess, on Sept. 19.

Produced under fellow group member Will.i.am's music label, Fergie's album will feature her chart-topping single "London Bridge," as well as collaborations from Ludacris, Rita Marley, and others.

"London Bridge" rose from No. 84 to No. 1 on the Billboard charts in three weeks.

Fergie is currently touring with the Black Eyed Peas in the United States and Canada.

SOURCE ALLHIPHOP.COM

Gorilla
08-13-06, 09:35 PM
The Dutchess :D?
i like the name ::tongue:

Kingstevie
08-14-06, 01:40 AM
No 84 to no1 WHAT??? lol thats weird. Ludacris song might be gd

Shane_Holloway
08-14-06, 02:53 AM
i dont blame it, that song is catchy as fuckkkk! lol

benizzle
08-14-06, 07:20 AM
can someone upload this track....havent heard it yet!!

Syk Dyssturbd
08-14-06, 07:09 PM
Shez the only white girl rapper besides myself I respect. :D DO YOUR THANG GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

DJC
08-14-06, 08:04 PM
^^^^she doesnt reali rap in her new song though...not the bit i seen of it anyway...cuz i caught the ending earlier on today...it looks like shes trying to be alot like gwen stefani when shes standin next to them dudes they have in london with the long black hats on!

Shane_Holloway
08-14-06, 10:58 PM
^^Shes alot hotter then gwen stefani though...goddamn, that scene with her in the pigtails:kwijl: lol

DJC
08-15-06, 06:43 PM
^^^^haha word man! she is fine...but she is trying to be alot like gwen with her style! but shes still finer haha!